John Bonham

One of the few drummers I am truly angry at.

What he would have given would probably have dwarfed what he did.

John Bonham is my hero. My inspiration to drumming. I patterned myself after him. He deserves all the fame and glory he has.

Happy Birthday John Henry "Bonzo" Bonham :D

Thank you for being my inspiration to be a drummer, it's an honor

Man, you guys sure are making a huge fuss about this "Bonham" fella. I'll have to check out some of his stuff.

Man, you guys sure are making a huge fuss about this "Bonham" fella. I'll have to check out some of his stuff.

Don't bother. He's been dead for 30 odd years. Anything he did would be well out of date by now. You've gotta move with the times......check out Travis Barker or Joey Jordison, they're way more modern and hip.

Don't bother. He's been dead for 30 odd years. Anything he did would be well out of date by now. You've gotta move with the times......check out Travis Barker or Joey Jordison, they're way more modern and hip.

As I figured. Another lame dinosaur that people are worshiping without valid reason. Long live Travis Barker!!!

John Bonham will forever be the greatest rock drummer of all time! He is by far my favorite drummer ever... I was around 10 or 9 ( I wasn't playing drums at that point yet) when I heard his Moby Dick solo for the first time and it completely blew my mind and sparked my interest in drumming.. Long live Bonzo!

I know :0.... Bonzo will send most modern drummers back to the practice pad to play paradiddles at 120 beats per minute

Travis barker would send them all back for 130 beats per minute. Whoever this "Bonzo" character is, he obviously couldn't hold a candle to "Barko".

I know :0.... Bonzo will send most modern drummers back to the practice pad to play paradiddles at 120 beats per minute

120bpm? Not to be boastful, but I can do that with a leg in the air. I reckon many here could.....I know for a fact that Bo can.......hell, even Barker can play at 120.

Probably not Bonzo though, that dude couldn't count past 3. Check out all those triplets......ever heard of a friggen' grouping of 4, Bonham???

Back