Steve Jordan Sticks

Tonzo91

After years I finally found a stick with perfect balance for my playin style. Vic Firth makes the Steve Jordan sticks and they're 16 1/2" long and .525" in diam. The feel of them is amazing but I sometimes wish they were just a littttle thicker. That's my only complaint cause I tear them up really fast. Does anyone know where I might be able to get them in bulk?

Also has anyone ever tried the ?uestlove sticks? They're a half inch longer and I would imagine he'd only use a pretty well balanced stick too.

The quest love sticks are skinnier then the sj. I like the 17 length . Just too tiny for me (breaks very easily ) and very expensive as well.

Yea, I guess I'll keep using these til I find something I like just as much. Unfortunately they're 10 bucks a pop!

Guitar center will order a brick of sticks for you (6 pair).. I imagine you could get as many bricks as you want.. but I don't know if bricks come at a discounted price

Good to know! I have a buddy who works at guitar center so I'll hit him up and find out. You should get some kinda deal for 6 pairs

Back