Tell Me Why...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see what you are talking about.

Let me guess, You just got back from a four hour heavy metal gig. And you are really tired and you need some rest.

Tell me why mine DOESN'T have one???

EDIT - Oh wait, now it does...

This happened to me last year (but not now). It was only when viewed from my phone. The answer was to switch my phone completely off then restart.

Well...okay. I went to sleep but the lady is still there. I thought maybe you all joined some club.

I thought .... Nevermind. Interestingly enough.

So I am just seeing things and you guys feel the need to mock me.....

She only appears when people are offline...when they are online she is gone.

there is a bikini clad woman next to everybody's user name??
tenor.gif

So I am just seeing things and you guys feel the need to mock me.....

She only appears when people are offline...when they are online she is gone.

Same thing happened to me a while back, but the images of car parts weren't nearly as exciting!

Man so you're saying all the forum members look like scantily clad bikini females? Ha, ha, ha you must be "trippin'" cause I've seen no evidence of that. That'd be freaky.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 243
Man so you're saying all the forum members look like scantily clad bikini females? Ha, ha, ha you must be "trippin'" cause I've seen no evidence of that. That'd be freaky.

Art, if you could do us a personal favor and not put your head on a nice female body...I think I speak for the whole forum when I say that you're freaking us out.

I just hope my erector set works when it comes time again lol.

Art, if you could do us a personal favor and not put your head on a nice female body...I think I speak for the whole forum when I say that you're freaking us out.

I just hope my erector set works when it comes time again lol.

His head fits well with the body though. But I couldn't help grinning at the last comment!

You must be seeing too many posts by Bo. I don't really see many bikini clad women as people's avitars.

Nope, not as avatars. The image is in place of the offline indicator. I see the green light when someone is online and the lady when people are offline. Nothing to do with avatars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back