What would you not tell your wife, or girlfriend.

Are you trying to say that this thread is a troll thread.

You plank, get a life mate, do you not have anything better to do than to write about bloody meatloaf, - insinuating that this is a Troll.

This was meant to be a light harted attempt at humour.

So when does one person decide its a troll tread, does Average speak for everyone else.

If you all think that way, then post your thoughts on this line, and if the majority all think that way, then i shall stop my attempt at humour.

Bloody meat loaf, sort your life out for the real world.

Even better, why not let Bernard decide if he thinks its a Troll Thread or not, as Average you may just have the personality, of a very bitter and twisted man who just wants to spread misary around the world.

Try Smiling from time to time, it does help.

It certainly didn't seem like a troll thread to me until this ^^^^ post. As a thread poster, you have to accept that people are going to respond the way that THEY are going to respond. If you have any expectations of how you think they *should* respond, you're setting yourself up for severe disappointment.

Calling other people names or insulting them is totally uncalled for. In fact, I think it's against the forum rules...

My problem is, why should i put up with people, trying to make the thread that i started to be humourous, and make people smile, to be seen as some thing detramentle and demeaning by others, for their own purpose.

And as for me being insulting to people, who are demeaning me,

"for their own purpose"? "who are demeaning me"? I think you're reading WAY too much into someone ELSE'S attempt at humour.

This is generally a fun-loving, peaceful, CIVIL forum. Let's try to keep it that way.

Are you trying to say that this thread is a troll thread.

You plank, get a life mate, do you not have anything better to do than to write about bloody meatloaf, - insinuating that this is a Troll.

This was meant to be a light harted attempt at humour.

So when does one person decide its a troll tread, does Average speak for everyone else.

If you all think that way, then post your thoughts on this line, and if the majority all think that way, then i shall stop my attempt at humour.

Bloody meat loaf, sort your life out for the real world.

Even better, why not let Bernard decide if he thinks its a Troll Thread or not, as Average you may just have the personality, of a very bitter and twisted man who just wants to spread misary around the world.

Try Smiling from time to time, it does help.

I'm trying to figure out how Average is implying that this is a troll thread. Also, if you started this thread in an attempt at being light-hearted and funny, why are you chewing people out. Your actions are very confusing to me.

I want to hear things like "yes i melted down my wedding ring to put the metal into a cymbal i was makeing" etc...

I don't wear my wedding ring. I hate wearing rings. I don't wear any jewelry at all, no chains or bracelets or any of that, except for a wrist watch.

I'm streamlined!

I don't wear my wedding ring. I hate wearing rings. I don't wear any jewelry at all, no chains or bracelets or any of that, except for a wrist watch.

I'm streamlined!

I don't wear my wedding ring, either. Chicks don't like to see that kind of stuff when they're watching you on stage.

I still haven't told my wife about my "special piercing", but my girlfriend loves it...

Its just i like a good Rant at times.

Me too, but I confine those to Facebook, where they belong.

Caddywupp. Mate you are right, this is a good forum, and we do need to keep it civil.

WHAT?!?!?!? It's CaddyWUMPUS! CADDYWUMPUS!!!! Gawd, I just HATE it how these cretacious, good-for-anything, kinda slimy, pea-brained, lamp shade-wearing, camomile-smelling, circle-running, weasel-stomping, pillow-fighting, obtuse triangle-mis-labeling, tree-felling ignoramuses think they can post in MY DRUM FORUM and misspell my FREAKIN' NAME!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! The nerve of some people! I need to go stand up to a mountain and chop it down with the edge of my hand to cool off now...

I'm streamlined!

I can't wear a wrist watch. I haven't worn one since I took up drumming in my teens. I don't like how it makes my wrists seem unbalanced.

But I do always wear my wedding ring. I feel naked without it.

i wear somebody else's wedding ring....
makes me look cool,.......... and dating.........

god i'm so lonely..............

excuse me while i go dry this one lone tear running down my cheak

i wear somebody else's wedding ring....
makes me look cool,.......... and dating.........

god i'm so lonely..............

excuse me while i go dry this one lone tear running down my cheak

"And the band had stopped playing but they kept dancing.
The world keeps turning, the world keeps turning.
On his hand he wore the ring of another.
The world keeps turning, the world keeps turning."

I wish I had something really juicy, but usually it's just the amount I spend at Guitar Center.

My right hand knows everything! Can't keep a secret from it..

It's more harder but better to just be out in the open with everything. It's very freeing but also leads to exposed nerves on both sides. I'll take that over sneakiness any day. I spent too many years being like that (sneaky) and I won't do it anymore. Feelings get hurt no matter what, because the truth ALWAYS comes out, but I retain my integrity by not lying and sneaking. So now I don't hide anything, I own it. Not that there's a whole lot to own, but I'm no angel either. Neither is she. It's the most honest relationship I've ever been in.

It's more harder but better to just be out in the open with everything. It's very freeing but also leads to exposed nerves on both sides. I'll take that over sneakiness any day. I spent too many years being like that (sneaky) and I won't do it anymore. Feelings get hurt no matter what, because the truth ALWAYS comes out, but I retain my integrity by not lying and sneaking. So now I don't hide anything, I own it. Not that there's a whole lot to own, but I'm no angel either. Neither is she. It's the most honest relationship I've ever been in.

It isn't a matter of sneakiness or of hiding anything, though. It's just that I see no reason to stop being the person I was when I met my wife. That's the guy she married, after all.

I very much like not knowing every single thing that my wife, Nicky, is doing or thinking about. That way there are more surprises in our marriage. She's a fully-functioning individual with her own individual thoughts and experiences, and so am I. Every once in awhile one of us will feel like talking to the other about those thoughts and experiences, the way that close friends do.

But in certain ways she's still as much a mystery to me as she was on the night we first met.

I am not defined by my marriage and neither is she. Maybe that's why we've managed to stay married for twenty years. Our anniversary is October 4, this coming Monday. We're going to a Thai restaurant, and she's paying.

Haha, this thread is really funny!
The OP so desperately wants it to be light and humorous, but his posts break his own rules - and the thread actually gets deeper than many other thread.
Plus the OP so strongly assures this wasn't a troll thread, but his own posts make him look like one :).

On a serious side (sorry woz), I think I'm with Larry. Although it's mostly the harder way, I believe the relationships profits and gets stronger when the partners are quite honest and open to each other.

But I'm also with Jay, both individuals are individuals, and I believe the relationship actually is healthier when both have a strong character, and not kind of dependent on each other.

Here in Tallahassee, we've got rednecks, college kids and the worst Chinese food you've ever tasted.

I don't think there's anything that I'd keep from my partner (well, when I get a partner that is, haha!). A good relationship relies on trust & respect.

Well I'm not that interested in football, but anyway it's a fact unfortunately that the Swiss can't play football very well...

you should see Canada....

Hmm... not sure I have anything as of now I wouldn't tell my girlfriend.

Of course I don't actually have one, so that does make it easier.

-Jonathan

I can tell my girlfriend/wife anything that I want because her imaginary hands are intangible and when she slaps me in the face with them, I feel no pain because of their lack of substance.

Back