Inked by Evans - seriously impressed

Aahzz

Decided to try the combo pack with the Inked by Evans reso - $80 from GC for an EMAD2 batter and a gift card for the Inked reso - had 15% off, couldn't pass it up. Had a friend lift the tattoo from my left arm using photoshop, and Mrs Aahzz made it look clean over the background. Website said 4 weeks from order to shipping, but it arrived at my doorstep in just 11 short days! Look amazing, sounds great - I am super pleased. So, I give you a pic of me holding it, plus a pic of it on the kit. I am pleased!

aahzzkick.jpg

yscnewhead.jpg

Website said 4 weeks from order to shipping, but it arrived at my doorstep in just 11 short days!

Wow, sounds like they've really stepped up their turnaround on those!

Head looks great BTW!

Bermuda

We don't get to see the tattoo? :)
Looks great, with an amazing turnaround indeed!

Really cool! Congrats! Do they still offer to replace the drum logos on the rezo head as well? If so, would that include custom drum logos?? Such as Truth, Shine, OCDP etc... Thanks in advance and really cool design!!

Really cool! Congrats! Do they still offer to replace the drum logos on the rezo head as well? If so, would that include custom drum logos?? Such as Truth, Shine, OCDP etc... Thanks in advance and really cool design!!

They had a selection of drum logos available, but I don't think I saw Truth or Shine...not sure what else they have..

Glad to hear that you're enjoying the Inked head! I thought that was a particularly cool design when I saw it come through the queue for approval. Very cool to know that it was based on your tattoo.

Cheers!

[/QUOTEhttp://www.drummerworld.com/forums/images/attach/jpg.gif Heres something i did at a sign shop...50.00 plus the head.....

Attachments

• 428191_10200248057354966_754388105_n.jpg
    428191_10200248057354966_754388105_n.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 224
Back