Early Super Bowl picks?

Ya I know I just watched the game
Not a good day to be a eagles fan!

Looks like it's the pats bowl again. Ah well, I'm not really backing any of the top three, hoping the 49ers can pick it up next season, they have some quality players and have been winning against some strong teams but the revolving door that is their coaching staff is giving me headaches.

winning against strong team pfffft like who? they are a friggin mess! They need 2 things and they are the 2 toughest things to find. A Coach and a QB.. The best thing they have going for them at this time is the division they play in. maybe they should trade a draft pick and try to get Kolb out of philly

That isn't a bad idea actually on the QB. I think Samurai was decent, just not as a head coach, he would have done well staying on to coach defence. The 49ers beat Seattle recently and made an absolute mess out of the Cardinals in their recent away game. Not the best season for sure, but I guess it's a bit too much to ask for the 49ers to take all the glory when the Giants took the world series. I still cannot believe that actually happened. All I can do is bow down and worship at the temple of cain.

Saints and Eagles are both out.

The Packers looked good.

Anyone else think the Hawks have a good chance to upset the Bears next week?

Looks like it's going to be a Pats-Steelers AFC championship game.

Ravens, defense wins championships. All jargon aside, I'm really looking forward to the Steelers v. Ravens game coming up.

Defense wins campionships, and you favor Baltimore over Pitt? Something don't add up...

Don't get me wrong; I hear what you're saying. I'd definitely say both the Ravens and Steelers have a couple of the top/consistent defenses of the last 5-6 years. Offensively, the Steelers would no doubt be better. Although, I've been a Ravens fan for a good time now (NFC-wise I'm a 49ers fan since being in the womb). I've also got a bit of a problem with Rothlisberger, it's my own bias. I will say this though, the Ravens have a serious uphill battle on their hands. Earlier in the season when they played the Steelers they got their asses handed to them. And if the Ravens start off the first half like they did last week, they're not going to have much of a shot. Still, it should be a solid, low scoring, knock down, drag out type of game. I'm guessing at least two notable injuries for each side.

Don't get me wrong; I hear what you're saying. I'd definitely say both the Ravens and Steelers have a couple of the top/consistent defenses of the last 5-6 years. Offensively, the Steelers would no doubt be better. Although, I've been a Ravens fan for a good time now (NFC-wise I'm a 49ers fan since being in the womb). I've also got a bit of a problem with Rothlisberger, it's my own bias. I will say this though, the Ravens have a serious uphill battle on their hands. Earlier in the season when they played the Steelers they got their asses handed to them. And if the Ravens start off the first half like they did last week, they're not going to have much of a shot. Still, it should be a solid, low scoring, knock down, drag out type of game. I'm guessing at least two notable injuries for each side.

Oh, for sure. Pitt's O-Line is also hit and miss, but I don't forsee much luck against Baltimore's rush defense. We'll see in a few days. >:)

I was at the last baltimore steeler game and i have to say(besides the ravens should have won) that the steelers did not look very good at all, neither did the ravens, but the steelers offense never got anything going and Troy Polamalu was mostly the reason why they won. (Hes such a good player, and im a ravens fan)
If the Ravens offense does well then i think they can put the game away.

I was at the last baltimore steeler game and i have to say(besides the ravens should have won) that the steelers did not look very good at all, neither did the ravens, but the steelers offense never got anything going and Troy Polamalu was mostly the reason why they won. (Hes such a good player, and im a ravens fan)
If the Ravens offense does well then i think they can put the game away.

Agreed on the Polamalu front. With out him they've got a very limited secondary.

I'm with Skitch, Steelers. That would really be pouring salt on a open wound for all the Cowboy fans. Even if it doesn't happen, just glad to see Jerry's kids fail this year. The game I really want to see is: Cowboys vs. Auburn Tigers.

Whatever happend to The Colonel....always liked his football post.

Patriots have that swagger back from a couple of years ago. I think they are going to take it all....bet Moss wishes he hadn't opened his mouth now.

Oh and what a run by Marshwn Lynch....he was a beast!

Patriots are to well coached and well balanced, add the leagues best QB and it looks like they are heading to Dallas for another ring.

I'm with Skitch, Steelers. That would really be pouring salt on a open wound for all the Cowboy fans. Even if it doesn't happen, just glad to see Jerry's kids fail this year. The game I really want to see is: Cowboys vs. Auburn Tigers.

The cowboys would destroy! This is because the speed of the NFL compared to college is totally different(even though the cowboys kinda suck)

Arron Rodgers is superman...why didnt we draft him instead of Kobb as our future a few years back... at least PA's steelers are still around..looking like them and the frickin cheezeheadz..hate to say it but Packers 38 Steelers 24

Back