Ludwig Drums

Boneybeaverbrother

Here's a Ludwig kit I just picked up in a black cortex finish, these are 3ply shells, the previous owner added the silver rings, thanks.
9x13,16x16,14x22

Attachments

• P1000929.JPG
    P1000929.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 681
  • P1000934.JPG
    P1000934.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 671
  • P1000935.JPG
    P1000935.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 726
  • P1000933.JPG
    P1000933.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 665
Hey Beav. Another sweet Ludwig kit you have there. You have good taste. Wonder if you are consdering taking off the rings and or what the shells would look like without them.. Anyway, nice.

Lovely kit, you've done well there.

The bass drum looks more of a 20" though.

Nice find. The silver stripes are a nice touch, though the rack tom could use one more to match the kick and floor.
Pics with cymbals?

Very nice-looking kit. Sounds great, too!

Okay, I have to ask; what's the meaning of "Boneybeaverbrother"? You're not really a Mathers, are you? :)

Hey Beav. Another sweet Ludwig kit you have there. You have good taste. Wonder if you are consdering taking off the rings and or what the shells would look like without them.. Anyway, nice.

Nice kit. Classic sizes. For me, the rings make it too busy.

GJS

Very nice-looking kit. Sounds great, too!

Okay, I have to ask; what's the meaning of "Boneybeaverbrother"? You're not really a Mathers, are you? :)

Ha, Ha, no, that's actually a name I came up with in my late teens. I don't want to go into too many details, let's just say after a night of partying, I sat down to draw a picture and came up with this goofy name for him. Oh boy, those were the days.

Back