Yamaha Stage Custom Birch / Paiste 2oo2

Nice kit, I think I checked out your your tube vid of the kit. I've been after a Musashi snare for a while and your video (at least I think it was you) was one of the results.
I did have a vid up for awhile showing the Musashi Oak. IMO it is a great snare at its price point, although I think they went up a tad since I bought mine. Thanks!

beautiful kit.

i noticed you have a kick port on your bass drum. I've heard mixed reviews on them, but am curious about trying one on a smaller sized kick. what effects did you notice on your bass drum sound by using a kick port?

thanks!

i'm also sorry to hear the SC is going storage, what kit are you getting next??

cheers
I like the KickPort. The kick seems to have a more focused sound. Maybe due to some reso muffling.

DW Performance Series. Thanks!

Hey thank you. It's easy to convert a cymbal stand to a double tom holder using the Yamaha 3-hole receiver.

I'll double that! Love the kit man, Kinda chuckled to myself... I just watched your unboxing video literally last week... Kinda was surprised to see a very familiar looking kit in a very familiar looking living room (bedroom?) :p

I'll double that! Love the kit man, Kinda chuckled to myself... I just watched your unboxing video literally last week... Kinda was surprised to see a very familiar looking kit in a very familiar looking living room (bedroom?) :p
Hey Richards, thanks for watching and saying hey here! That's what used to be the living room. Now 1/3 of it is the drum room.

Back