29.4 KB · Views: 509
  • TEBA 5.JPG
    TEBA 5.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 518
  • TEBA 6.JPG
    TEBA 6.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 526
Last edited:
Hey, welcome to the forum. Nice stuff. Normally you only see finishes that nice on classic maples. PST 5's just can't be beat for the money, in my opinion. Nice pedal too.

Congradulations on your new set! Looks great! The PST5's are very good cymbals for the price. I know you will have many hours of fun on that kit!

Peace

i like the set, but gosh those badges are awful. but the finish is unique and cool. my only advice is to bring your hats down a bit or bring your snare up. it looks like there is a good chunk of space between them.

Thx for the comments and thx for welcome...

Of course i have to change the remo ludwig original badges, what i am thinking is to replace them for some evans .. i have to change the bass badge too..

i like the set, but gosh those badges are awful. but the finish is unique and cool. my only advice is to bring your hats down a bit or bring your snare up. it looks like there is a good chunk of space between them.

I agree with that.. the difference in height is huge.
I like the look of your kit though, that purple finish is nice.

Well.. from post which refered to the height from my snare and hi hat

Is my style i use to play with high hi hat because of wrist moving i believe best style is when u get more wrist movement. So as much as i can move the wrist the separation from my sticks and hits are gonna be much better and high enough to get a unique style.
Is gonna be stronger hits too.

Thats my opinion i know everyone has their own styles and best drums positions.

That's fair enough. To me it just seems like wasted energy to move your hand that high, for example when doing a relatively fast fill incorporating the hi-hats, but each to their own :)

It depends i dont feel i m wasting energy i feel i m having more space for movements and hits. About colour is not purple is black but it seems to be thats cool from my set

What about snare i would like to hear opinions about it, i put on it a remo embassador badge

Back