Congratulations !!!!

wolfmoon

Silver Member
To my son Razorx. He graduated High School last night. He has worked very hard over the past 4 years and I am very proud of him.

Attachments

• adam walking.jpg
    adam walking.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 91
  • adam diploma.jpg
    adam diploma.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Congrats to both of you. Now off to college and back to gigging 5 nights a week to pay for it.

By the way I love your avatar. That's Muttley right?

That's cool. I've just finished my year 13 exams today which is like the equivelant of the final year of US high school. We won't have any big graduation ceremony, it'll probably just be a case of getting our results in august and being sent our exam certificates lol.

Wolfmoon - Razorx and Family,

Congratulations! well done, good team-work and team-spirit.

Best Regards,

Thanks everyone. I'm considering trade school for carpentry. Gigging would be nice too. I just need to find some people to gig with.

I am very glad, that you went through and lived the graduation ceremony with your family and mates...Enjoy the moment.

A brief story I want to tell you:
Long time ago, I was studying and working at the same time (I am proud), then I graduated - received the diploma - certificate and back to work, no ceremony at all. This happen to me, in High School and then at the Technological Institute.

All The Best,

Thanks everyone. I'm considering trade school for carpentry. Gigging would be nice too. I just need to find some people to gig with.

'CONGRATULATIONS RAZORX'

If you go to a school for carpentry, maybe you can make your OWN
Drums or sticks...= KEWL...\m/

'CONGRATULATIONS RAZORX'

My thoughts exactly.
And congratulations to the proud dad Wolfmoon!

'CONGRATULATIONS RAZORX'

Yup that would be nice. I tried making a snare once but I ran out of time and it got scrapped..

Back