Your Band/Musician website/page thread.

eddiehimself

Platinum Member
I dunno if there has already been a thread like this on DW but i was wondering if it might be an idea to have a thread where we can put our music/band pages like myspace, facebook whatever, listen to each other's music, add each other's pages that sort of thing? It seemed to work well on another forum that i'm on but of course this one is different. Well anyway here is EHs facebook if you want to have a look. Apologies for the awful song on there but i hope to have some stuff u/lded soon. So yeah, do add your own or feel free to tell me to take my thread and get stuffed whichever you prefer :)

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/EddieHimself/221361233531?ref=ts

I've been trying to put up a band web page but when I signed up to MySpace I missed something and ended up with a personal site instead of a band site (I didn't know it was partitioned).

Googled to find a way of converting a personal site to a band site but none of the fixes worked.

Googled some more and people are saying they don't let you change it any more. But I signed up with the email that I access regularly where I receive responses to my actual personal website.

FAIL :(

My personal music page with a history of stuff I've been involved in from the late 70s to now is on my personal site called Riji Dij.

I put it together years ago and could do with a face lift. I think it's easier to make your own site from scratch on your own domain than to use these &^%$# free sites ... probably should investigate getting a streaming player on there, though.

I've been trying to put up a band web page but when I signed up to MySpace I missed something and ended up with a personal site instead of a band site (I didn't know it was partitioned).

Googled to find a way of converting a personal site to a band site but none of the fixes worked.

Googled some more and people are saying they don't let you change it any more. But I signed up with the email that I access regularly where I receive responses to my actual personal website.

FAIL :(

My personal music page with a history of stuff I've been involved in from the late 70s to now is on my personal site called Riji Dij.

I put it together years ago and could do with a face lift. I think it's easier to make your own site from scratch on your own domain than to use these &^%$# free sites ... probably should investigate getting a streaming player on there, though.

Nice page. It's nice having your own website, you have to be pretty rich though to afford it :p. It's pretty easy making a facebook or a myspace page though. When i used to have myspace i had a band and a personal one at the same time but i'm not bothering with that now since they've pretty much ruined myspace unfortunately.

Back