A Time To Celebrate

Happy Birthday...............................................

Happy effin birthday John.
There is only one mayor of Drummerworld and post count king
May this be the year in which you get everything you always wanted.
BTW, what would that be anyway?

Happy birthday, John! What's that now? 35, isn't it? :)

I had a pretty big piece of your cake, given that we're supposed to share it between hundreds of people so here's another birthday cake for you from me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=596qaxm-u4o
i think your a little dyslexic on the numbers polly ! although i'm sure he would even appreciate 53 ! l.o.l
happy b-day grunt ! jennifer says to tell you she sang it to you ...

So, how's that "Bee Kit" treating ya? Have not heard much about it since it's completion.
Hope your Renown does not feel neglected.

Thanks again to all. Thanks to Jennifer, Gary. The true number is 62. hell somebody has to be 62. But why me.???

Cool! Happy Birthday to you, you live in a zoo, you look like a monkey, and you smell like one too!

Seriously just kidding man. But its a classic and I couldnt resist. Hope your candle wish comes true!

Thanks again to all. Thanks to Jennifer, Gary. The true number is 62. hell somebody has to be 62. But why me.???

It's a dirty job but ...

I didn't know you were a mayor! That would have been useful info when I was doing your caricature. OMG .. I scoffed all of a mayor's birthday cake! ... does this mean I'm going down to Davy Jones's locker with a pair of concrete shoes??

What's mayoring like, GD? Are you drunk with power? :)

Hey GD, we share the same birthday! Happy Birthday to us!!

Dude.......you too???

Fear not men, I've charged the glass several times over for you both today!! Hey, I know it's only Monday afternoon here....but it IS a celebration after all!

Happy belated b/day to you too 'me' old mate!!

Congratulations to you too Mike! Holy crap, I need to keep a diary.

Nah, you just wait until they announce it, crash the party and go berserk on the cake. And happy birthday, Mike! Is there a party with a, er ... cake ... bu any chance?

PS. Thanks for the little donut, Abe!

Attachments

• cake4.jpg
    cake4.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 83
Back