Internet censorship

The trajectory matches up, that is for sure. There is no doubt that a .223/5.56 HP fired from an AR-15 from maybe 25 yards away would cause that much damage. What I want to know is did anyone recover the bullet casing? I know casings were recovered at the scene, and an AR-15 tosses its case a good ways after the rifle cycles. The casing would have left the car, and the way the weapon works, there is no way for it to not eject the spent case. Also, even though an AR-15 is a highly accurate weapon in the hands of a trained individual, it still requires a competent shooter. The chances of the weapon being accidentally fired and scoring such a precision shot seems a bit iffy to me.

I'm not arguing the theory, actually I find all the different theories quite entertaining and plausable in their own ways. The unfortunate problem is that we will never really know what happened at this point. It is quite interesting though.

Doctors handed the brain to the SS guys. It has never been seen again. According to this documentary I saw, the hospital staff reported that the doctors were being majorly harassed by the CIA inside the examination room at Parkland Hospital. An X ray tech testified as saying he doctored X rays at his bosses behest. So there's some very compelling stuff that has been suppressed it would seem.

The first bullet to hit JFK was in his neck and went clean through. The fatal bullet was a hollow point bullet, based on the shrapnel evidence in the brain, and from the trajectory of the entrance and exit wound, it negates the grassy knoll and the school book depository. In the car directly behind JFK, the SS guys had a rifle loaded with hollow point bullets. Pictures bear this out. Also the SS guys were out drinking till 5 in the morning that day. So they were sleep deprived, and the handling of the rifle was given to a guy who was basically just a driver, and untrained, because the rest of the guys were sleep deprived and probably still buzzed. The mans name was George Hickey. The trajectory of the fatal shot was consistent with a bullet that originated from where George Hickey was standing up in the convertible following the President. The crux of the whole show I saw was that it appears to have been an accident, with George Hickey as the guy who accidentally shot the President. I don't believe the SS would assassinate JFK, if that was their intention, in front of all those people and all those cameras. That's just plain dumb. I do believe that Oswald shot the neck shot. I do believe he intended to kill him. Oswald's bullets went clean through JFK's neck into the Governor, so they couldn't have been hollow point.

If the neck shot was a hollow point bullet, it should have blown the front of his neck out. There was radio opaque material throughout JFK's brain, consistent with a hollow point bullet. Also there were many reports of the smell of gunpowder at street level. A very interesting theory that I wanted to explore more.

The SS's own internal paperwork went missing right afterwards of course. So there are new theories out.

The "autopsy" performed on JFK's body was done improperly, unlawfully, and in an untimely matter. Any conspiracy's involving material found JFK's brain, should be taken with a major grain of salt.

Its hard to believe the shot from behind theory stands up to all the gunshot wounds found on all the people riding with JFK. Oswald, 3 shots, from the depository does. Plus, Howard Brennan is on record stating the he saw Oswald take the final shot. If Oswald took two shots, why did they find three bullet casings with Oswald's gun?

Regardless of how much they drank that night or how late they were up, do you really think members of the secret service would be that careless? These are highly trained and highly disciplined individuals: marines, navy seals, etc. If an agent's firearm discharged, there would be evidence of it. There were public officials and many other agents in the car with Hickory. Yes, a cover-up would make for some awkward denials, but there would have been an obvious reaction by the people on the street and in the car during the event to point to, and there isn't.

If Oswald took two shots, why did they find three bullet casings with Oswald's gun?

They are saying that the 3rd casing was a bent and empty cartridge used to keep the rifle chamber clean.

The thing is, if the shot came from behind, Jackie Kennedy would have known that. She was so close. In fact, it's amazing she didn't get killed. Her head was almost touching JFK's when that bullet exploded his brain. She was looking at his neck wound. Amazing she didn't get hit. So in my mind, if it was an accident, she was in on the cover up. I mean how can you not know when a gun has been fired maybe 20 feet away from you?

Ok kids.The last round that hit Kennedy,was the same caliber as the first,6.5 mm Carcano,the same caliber,fired by the Mannlicher/Carcano rifle,which was found at the scene.Also recoverad at the scene were 3 discharged shell casings,in 6.5 MM carcano caliber.

The ballistic evidence recovered in the form of discharged bullets/projectiles,both primary and secondary,was 6.5mm carcano caliber.The metal jacket of the 6.5 mm carcano rifle,that Osawald used,was surplus WW II ,Italian ammo,which can be identified the the case head stamp.This ammo is brass case,cupro/nickel(bullet) jacketed ammo,NOT the currently used 5.56 MM FULL metal jacket mil. spec ammo,carried by the SS.Those rounds,are also COPPER jacketed...NOT cupro/nickel.No copper jacked ballistic evidence was recovered.

The 5.56mm or .223 caliber of the M-16(AR-15) which was a smaller caliber.Hollowpoints or more accurately,controlled expansion bullets,were barely in developement at the time,and only used in civilian bolt action and semi auto rifles.this was due to many failure to feed and jamming in semi and full auto modes.Only full metal case ammo was issued to the military,and law enforcement...so there was NO hollowpoint ammo involved.BTW,.hollowpoint bullets DON'T do what most people think they do,dispite TV,movies,and some idiot reporter on the 6 o'clock news or some anti-gun pundit.

The 6.5 mm carcano round,fires a 162 grain(bullet weight),round nose,cupro/nickel jacketed bullet,and has a muzzel velocity of over 2300 feet per second,and over 1850-1900 foot pounds of energy.,and is effective at over 800 yards.More than enough to open up a human skull at even a few hundred yards.

The 5.56mm bullet by contrast is 62 grains,3100 fps@1300 ft.lbs.No 5.56mm discharged shell casings were recovered at the primary,or secondary scene

And yes,I am an expert in ballistics and firearms.It's what I did for 7 years in the NYPD.

I was also not quite sure about the evidence in the Kennedy assisination,so for two years,I poured over all the available evidence,as well as the Warren Commission report.

Sorry conspiracy theorists,but only one man shot Kennedy,and that was Oswald,with a WW II surplus Italian military rifle. The scene was reconstructed several times,in simulated and live fire situations,and it was repeated over and over.Those 3 shots,were fired by one man,were certainly possible and repeatable,given the same circumstances and equipment.

The evidence dosen't lie,and everything else is unproven theories.Period.There is so substanciated evidence to the contrary,that holds ANY probative value.

PS..we also actually DID go to the moon,and there was no 9/11 conspiracy...I was there at ground zero,inhaling avation fuel.No holograms,no missles,no death rays.

Steve B

Last edited:
We know what the word censorship means.

We know it occurs.

We know it occurs in ways that we are not even aware of.

I think we are pretty lucky...

If we had no concept of it or its incidence, that would be horrific and nearly unchangeable.

As it is, we CAN change things if we really wanted to.

Unfortunatly it takes a breach of a social surface tension...which then creates backlash waves that cause real damage...in order to change actions around such a powerful subject.

Darn gummints! Thank goodness they were neutered years ago and we are now ruled by those nice, trustworthy non-controlling multinational corporations ...

Sorry conspiracy theorists,but only one man shot Kennedy,and that was Oswald,with a WW II surplus Italian military rifle. The scene was reconstructed several times,in simulated and live fire situations,and it was repeated over and over.Those 3 shots,were fired by one man,were certainly possible and repeatable,given the same circumstances and equipment.

Steve B

The story I heard was that Kennedy was shot by a magic bullet.

The thing that I think is weird is that Kennedy and Ruby were both autopsied by the same doctor in the same hospital. What are the odds of that? Just a coincidence I suppose.

We should always believe every official story the government tells us and just be good little citizens. I agree.

The story I heard was that Kennedy was shot by a magic bullet.

The thing that I think is weird is that Kennedy and Ruby were both autopsied by the same doctor in the same hospital. What are the odds of that? Just a coincidence I suppose.

We should always believe every official story the government tells us and just be good little citizens. I agree.

That's my point exactly.You heard a story,about a magic bullet.That story was the crux of the Oliver Stone movie RFK,about HIS version of the Kennedy assination.It's actually,just a story,with no probative value,and no real ballistic evidence ,to give it any value.Just another "what if".

Kennedy and Oswald,not Ruby,were examined by the same Dr..Thats because,he was the only forensic medical examiner,the hospital had.

As far as believing everything they tell me,no I don't.I believe ony half of what I see,and almost none of what I read.,and nothing a politician says.I need multiple sources of credible informatin,before I form an opinion,as to the probable truth of any situation.

The only absolute truth is.....there is NO absolute truth.Almost ,no ,beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Steve B

That's my point exactly.You heard a story,about a magic bullet.That story was the crux of the Oliver Stone movie RFK,about HIS version of the Kennedy assination.It's actually,just a story,with no probative value,and no real ballistic evidence ,to give it any value.Just another "what if".

Kennedy and Oswald,not Ruby,were examined by the same Dr..Thats because,he was the only forensic medical examiner,the hospital had.

As far as believing everything they tell me,no I don't.I believe ony half of what I see,and almost none of what I read.,and nothing a politician says.I need multiple sources of credible informatin,before I form an opinion,as to the probable truth of any situation.

The only absolute truth is.....there is NO absolute truth.Almost ,no ,beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Steve B

Yes, Oswald, not Ruby, I got it mixed up. I don't know much more than what the movie and a few PBS/Science Channel specials told me. The Hollywood movie, JFK, which I'm sure had to be dramatized to sell tickets, is just that, a Hollywood movie. We'll never know the real truth. After awhile nobody will care anymore. I certainly don't, but it does leave me with a bad taste in the mouth so-to-speak.

The strange thing is Dunc,is that ,as time goes on,more and more of the American public,believe there was a conspiracy.In fact,the last few polls taken this year,say around 63%,believe there was a conspiracy,and Oswald didn't act alone.

This in no small part,to the ever emerging rumors and books ,written on the subject by self proclaimed experts,all claiming they have the "smoking gun".Yet,none of it leads to a Grand Jury Indictment,which further bears out the credibility and actual probative value of this "evidence".

I too believe we'll never know exactly what happened.It's just that the Warren Commission report...to date,is the most compelling ,and provable evidence we have.

Steve B

I was 6 years old when JFK was assassinated. When I grew up I followed the stories about conspiracy. I have always felt that we were not told the entire story. I think that I am correct in thinking that.
I have the same thoughts about the RFK assassination.
I believe that lone gunmen did the shooting of both JFK and RFK, but we were not told the entire truth.

When I watched the Apollo Moon Landing I was 12 years old, I was skeptical. It just seemed unreal to me. I went along with it and I dismissed my feelings. I waived the flag and I tried to share the splendor. I am still undecided as to if the moon landings really happened or not.

When I watched 9-11 unfold, I was at first shocked and I believed that terrorist had hijacked airplanes and done all of that damage. A few days later when the shock wore off, I realized that the collapse of those buildings was not solely from airplanes crashing into them. Later I noticed that many others shared my feelings. The whole thing stinks. I mean, It Really Stinks! I have no doubt that there is much more to the story than the official version. The visual evidence of how the buildings fell shows it all. There was controlled demolition performed on the towers, and on building 7 after the planes struck that day.
A commercial airliner did not hit the pentagon either!
Sorry, but I have no doubts!
America is under attack from enemies from within as well as from afar.

Q 1: How many people would have had to be in on the story if the moon landings were faked. Dozens? Hundreds? Thousands?

I would guess at hundreds. Film production crews, mission and mission support crews (actors, if you will).

Q 2: How good are people at keeping secrets?

Occam's razor: the simplest explanation is often the right one.

Bonus hint: Conspiracies are complicated.

Q 1: How many people would have had to be in on the story if the moon landings were faked. Dozens? Hundreds? Thousands?

I would guess at hundreds. Film production crews, mission and mission support crews (actors, if you will).

Q 2: How good are people at keeping secrets?

Occam's razor: the simplest explanation is often the right one.

Bonus hint: Conspiracies are complicated.
Actually many successful conspiracies have been carried out throughout history. The burning of the German Chancellery by the Nazi's before WWII is an example. The bigger the lie, the more it becomes truth.
How many people knew about D-Day? It was kept secret until it occurred.
The Manhattan Project was kept secret until Truman announced the existence of the bombs.
The Stealth Bomber and the U2 spy plane.
Secrets are kept all the time.
People witness murders and they never talk for fear of reprisal.
Even if people do talk about secret events that they are aware of they often are not believed.
People believe the official story that is repeated numerous times by the media.

I wonder how this thread would have gone if the JFK stuff were not in the original post? :)

Censorship has always been, and will always be as long as people give rule to men. Men have rule and control given to them, they will censor whatever threatens that rule and control.

Every society in history with rulers shows examples of censorship of people or materials produced by people rulers disagree with. In America we now have serious corruption at all levels of governance. Censorship follows. Freedom of speech is no more. Freedom of thought will be censored at some point, if it can be ascertained what people are thinking, and those thoughts are deemed a threat to those in power.

Censorship has always been, and will always be as long as people give rule to men. Men have rule and control given to them, they will censor whatever threatens that rule and control.

Other species as well. I know for a fact wolves and gorillas censor one another too. Ever see a wolf howl out of turn?

I think there is some confusion about what censor actually means. To censor is complete removal of something that is deemed inappropriate for society. Key words: COMPLETE REMOVAL

Parental guidance is not censorship. Animals maintaining hierarchy is not censorship. Eliminating something from everyone's use, regardless of what it is, that is censorship.

Last edited:
If you show up at a political candidates rally in a public place holding signs of protest against the candidates agenda you are handcuffed and arrested even though you didn't heckle the candidate.
That is not the, "Free Speech" that the American writers of the constitution had in mind.
That is what America has become. America is no longer the land of the free. It's not just the internet!

Last edited:
If you show up at a political candidates rally in a public place holding signs of protest against the candidates agenda you are handcuffed and arrested even though you didn't heckle the candidate.

Really? I find that hard to believe.
If its so, that is definitely the end for liberties...and surely freedom of speech.

Back