AAX 18" Crash
AAX 14" Stage Hats
Vault 21" Fierce Ride Jojo mayer signature

Heads :
REMO:
Powerstroke 3 on the bassdrum.
Coated Amabassadors on the toms
NEW Remo SKYNTONE on the snare
Evans EC2 on the piccolo. Clear ambassadors on bottoms of toms and ambassador hazy on the bottom of the snare.

I have shitty hardware dont worry. hahah
And that's a shitty zildjian zbt china.

Nice little kit you have there! Must be nice for practice and very small rooms. That ride sounds wonderful (from what I've heard of the sound samples). If Tony Williams came back and started playing drum 'n bass, that would probably be the cymbal he'd use!

Hey guys, this might not be the place for this,(i will delete the comment if it is) but what do ye think of the fierce ride? The drum kit looks unreal by the way, how much did it set you back, im looking for a new 4 piece set.

The reason that i need advise on the cymbal is because i play funk rock and a bit of d'n'b, but i generally play jazz and blues.....is the cymbal good for this?
thanks in advance

Hey guys, this might not be the place for this,(i will delete the comment if it is) but what do ye think of the fierce ride? The drum kit looks unreal by the way, how much did it set you back, im looking for a new 4 piece set.

The reason that i need advise on the cymbal is because i play funk rock and a bit of d'n'b, but i generally play jazz and blues.....is the cymbal good for this?
thanks in advance

check this out! i think you gona love it =) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnh1M51bB5I enjoy =)

Good choice with the powerstroke on the kick. They sound great on my little monster. I run a clear on the batter and a coated on the resonant of my 16 kick. How do you like it?

Back