Happy Easter & Passover to all.

Pat Petrillo

Silver Member
To all those of various faiths, in this new season of hope, let us focus on our similarities instead of our differences, and spread Peace, Love, and Happiness to the world.

Everyone keep the faith, and stay focused on the positive things in life.

It's been a pleasure interacting with all of you, and I look forward to more!

All the Best from me and my family, to you and yours.

Pat

I don't havwe a Gretsch bage but will wish all a Happy Holiday all the same. I love Easter. It's the most Pagan of all the Christian Holidays.

I don't havwe a Gretsch bage but will wish all a Happy Holiday all the same. I love Easter. It's the most Pagan of all the Christian Holidays.

What!? No Gretsch badge!??
Get you one..they are free! Joking.

My first kit was a Gretsch. I sold it to one of my students who needed a kit. He moved to NJ and I never heard from him again. Move up 20 years. I walk into the local GC. There 's my kit. Someone had left it in a storage facilty in NJ and it had been sitting there for years. The storgae guy gave the kit away and now the guy wanted $3500.00 for it since it was vintage.

My first kit was a Gretsch. I sold it to one of my students who needed a kit. He moved to NJ and I never heard from him again. Move up 20 years. I walk into the local GC. There 's my kit. Someone had left it in a storage facilty in NJ and it had been sitting there for years. The storgae guy gave the kit away and now the guy wanted $3500.00 for it since it was vintage.

DOH!

I had a similar experience..different thread.

Back