Phil Maturano here!

Phil, that is AWESOME. I've always been intrigued with Indian drumming.. I actually sometimes go to my Tabla kit on my Vdrums and just jam out.. I'll think about this opportunity :) Is this a fully paid scholarship and everything else (room/boarding, etc)?

HI bro! No its not fully paid. That would be a HUGE scholarship. This is a very very generous one though and would knock down costs SUBSTANCIALY!! A really great opportunity for someone. I am still searching for the ones who should get it.

I'm still searching for those 2 drummers that deserve this marvelous scholarship. Looking for drummers who really live drumming and deserve a break! Keep sending in those audition videos!! We look at all of them. Check out what you get by receiving the scholarship at Swarnabhoomi Academy of Music in INDIA!!! Study Western and Carnatic music...and your sound will be a unique blend of these Rhythmic meccas!! What are waiting for? Seek out your dream!
http://sam.org.in/

Attachments

• 1554412_10152064755857960_8667460902665121417_n.jpg
    1554412_10152064755857960_8667460902665121417_n.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 357
Going to announce the winners of the great scholarship I am offering to study in India!!
Very excited to present them to you.
:)

Hi All! Just wanted to mention that on the Sabian website, I did an Interview about the new upcoming CD.

http://www.sabian.com/en/article/a-half-dozen-with-phil-maturano

Its been an amazing journey, getting this recorded. So many miles traveled, so many countries visited to get to this sound. You can read about what role my custom Jazz cymbals played in composition and the recording process on the SABIAN site.
And most of all, I truly hope you enjoy the music.

Attachments

• maturano CD Sm.jpg
    maturano CD Sm.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 277
Hi Guys! Just wanted to let you know…My NEW CD is finnalllyyy out! Ready to go. You can have a listen and find out all about it here….
http://philmaturano.com/at-home-everywhere/

If you download it from my site you get a bonus track too!
I hope you enjoy the music and the drumming. Many greetings to all
PM

Attachments

• AT HOME EVERYWHERE -Front and back.jpg
    AT HOME EVERYWHERE -Front and back.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 264
llamando a bateristas latinos en el mundo!!!

¡Excelente trabajo Phil!

De mi parte, te deseo el mayor exito en este viaje maravilloso que va... Más allá de las fronteras...

Un abrazo y bendiciones, Ian.

Congratulations Phil and Team!

You Live to Play with Success, keep up the great work!

Cheers... Ian

Hi Guys! Just wanted to let you know…My NEW CD is finnalllyyy out! Ready to go. You can have a listen and find out all about it here….
http://philmaturano.com/at-home-everywhere/

If you download it from my site you get a bonus track too!
I hope you enjoy the music and the drumming. Many greetings to all
PM

Hey cats! In case you are in South America…
Pick up the latest issue of "Bateristas al Sur" - The biggest and best drum mag in all of South America! I happen to be on the cover this issue. Also Billy Cobham and Simon Phillips are featured! Fantastic issue worth the read!
Greetings to all, PM

Attachments

• Phil Maturano cover bateristasalsursm.jpg
    Phil Maturano cover bateristasalsursm.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 231
Hello Phil!
Thank you so much for the magazine notice. I will seek for "Bateristas al Sur".
All The Best... Ian

Sardegna Drummers Intensive Days!!

Are you ready to study for real?
"Drummers Intensive Days" coming to Sardegna Italy!!!
One of the most innovative programs backed by video and audio to make one of the most complete courses around. A massive library of material makes Drummers Intensive Days a true learning experience. No tricks. No stick twirling. Learn what the pros know!! The real stuff!!

For accomodation information contact [email protected]

Transportation to and from Hotels provided. Plus beach day with the complete gang! Price? 500E for the 5 day course hotel included!! Incredible deal you say? Yes it is!! We will help you find flights if you are coming to Italy for the course. From USA or Europe.

Drummers Intensive days!! Are you ready?

Attachments

• DI Day Sardegna.jpg
    DI Day Sardegna.jpg
    609.4 KB · Views: 164
Hey cats....just wanted to let you know about this great event happening in Italy! If you around swing by!

Attachments

• Phil Billy flyer sm.jpg
    Phil Billy flyer sm.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 140
Hey cats! Just wanted to extend this offer to whoever might be reading here.

Exciting new material coming up on the lessons site! It's a great time to join us! www.pmlessons.philmaturano.com
You can now save $100 bucks on a yearly subscription! For a limited time I am offering cats starting out a chance to get going with the site. There is tons of material and we are constantly expanding the lessons library. A big part of the site is guest artists interviews and of course all my methods! They are now here as curriculum on the site. As a member you get video reviews and personal feedback from me! I care about your progress and your time spent on the kit!!
See you inside!! All the best Phil M.

Attachments

• www.pmlessons.com.jpg
    www.pmlessons.com.jpg
    526.6 KB · Views: 125
Back