I'll be back!

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Hey all, just in case anyone wonders where I am, I'm off to Hawaii for a couple of weeks. A few days on the North Shore of Oahu then a few days on Maui. If anybody needs me, gimme a call.

Just kidding about the calling part ;)

Hey Bo I hope you have a safe trip and a great time. Bonvoyage!

Is Monique going too?

That's right, rub it in! I'll only be happy for you if you send back pictures of you wearing a grass skirt and coconut bra!

Have a great trip!

Hey all, just in case anyone wonders where I am, I'm off to Hawaii for a couple of weeks. A few days on the North Shore of Oahu then a few days on Maui. If anybody needs me, gimme a call.

Just kidding about the calling part ;)

Hey, I'm not going to Hawai'i in case anybody needs me.

Gee, that's just sad.

Poor, poor pitiful me. :(

Have fun Bo!

Hawaii....

Something I wish I could get a "do over". Went there with the in-laws last year. 2 days in, wife and son get sick and I get the worst crick in my neck I've ever had. Had to cancel surfing lessons and almost cancel fishing. Hope your trip is better than mine.

Don't pick up any tikis, lest you be cursed with bad luck. (My favorite Brady show of all time).. Have fun.

Attachments

• tiki (V0041367).JPG
    tiki (V0041367).JPG
    6.5 KB · Views: 75
Pics or it didn't happen...

Oh yes. In fact, just left Oahu yesterday and will be finishing off the rest of the trip on Maui for the next six days. This island is more touristy and spread out than Oahu which is a nice change. I hadn't been back to Oahu in 15 years so it was nice to be with the family being reminded where you come from.

When we get home I'll compile some of my best shots ;)

Back