We should design a T shirt for DrummerWorld .Com

Status
Not open for further replies.
DrummerWorld.com...

...Because Bickering on the Interwebz is More Fun than Practicing!

Haha that's gotta be the best one yet, It would catch peoples eye!! lol and it tells the world that this is the best forum !!

Tris

Lets try to keep this serious so that Bernhard will take it seriously.

Also, I think it should be about more than just the forum. This site has everything such as artists bios, clinics, news, etc. That's why they call it "Drummerworld" and not "DrummerForum"
I'll work up some designs just for fun to see peoples tastes.

Please, no generic drum slogans, like "got drums?" or "I'd hit that." For example, this shirt is incredibly stupid and offensive to drummers (I may be taking it too seriously): http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/item/me-play-drums-me-hit-things-kids-tshirt/32101924
We gotta have a shirt that's professional-looking, yet still fun, with a witty slogan. I have a few ideas, that I'll mention later. But Berhnard, if you're reading this, keep in mind that if you sell them on Cafepress, one, you get high quality tees, but two, most importantly, if no one buys them (which won't be true), you aren't losing any money...you just aren't making money. Plus, you get a much wider audience, which equals more sales, obviously.
Design-wise, one of my ideas is a stylistic rendering of a fairly medium-sized kit, where each drum and cymbal is shaded in a different color of the rainbow. And then under it,a ribbon of red (or white/black, depending on the color of the shirt itself) appears to wrap around the bottom right of the drums, with a more stylized version of the Drummerworld logo.
Yes, I know it's hard to picture, but I think I might make some prototypes in my graphics software. I used to be insane at making graphics with Paint Shop Pro 9, but I lost interest, and now I use a Mac.
So...what do you think?

EDIT: Something like this, only not with my drum set.
Picture2.png

Last edited:
Personally, I'm digging Drummertist's design.

Maybe without the final line below the Drummerworld logo, but still. Good design.

Personally, I'm digging Drummertist's design.

Maybe without the final line below the Drummerworld logo, but still. Good design.

I agree. My post was just throwing togeather two elements you see every day in response to another post. Drummertists is a real design.

Attachments

• drumartist shirt.JPG
    drumartist shirt.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 530
Here's my take. Just a draft, a sloppy drummerworld logo etc. but you get the idea. I have a higher (A4 size) resolution available and will be happy to donate this design to Drummerworld.

20f50dv.png

Last edited:
here's a design I did in 3 mins:

Also, I'm a graphic designer....so if you need any help with the visualization, I can help.

I am liking this one only without the "...we are here" sounds a bit like aliens! Other than that the rest is solid. I know I would buy a few

You guy’s are getting really creative now, lets keep them coming. I hope Bernard joins in soon!

Someone front Bernhard the money for the intial artwork and setup fees and the first run of shirts and I'm sure he will go along.

I can get the art work set up ready to print if we pick a design. who's next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back