We should design a T shirt for DrummerWorld .Com

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should design a T Shirt for “DrummerWorld .com” Post your suggestions and ideas and maybe we can get Bernard to make up the best one, so we could wear them proudly, I’d buy one. Make good Christmas presents too. My Idea would be
“Follow Me, To DrummerWorld .com I will BEAT You There”

There is one. Was designed by Bernhard some time ago but sales were slow.
I think it has been shelved for the time being.

yeah no doubt about it i ll buy one i saw some members wearing those and they looked really nice to me

Or my avatar, that the Tampa Bay Buc cheerleaders support Drummerworld.

or all of your avatars in the last 2 months..

Alex

Well...I d just LOVE to wear that shirt, lol... I mean hey!, Put all of G.D.'s avatars on the back and C-Wump's big pink Muppets on the front... I d wear it in a heartbeat! YEAH!!!(Im serious, btw)

Otherwise its a damn good idea, just a simple T-shirt with a tasteful DW logo on it. I d buy one.

And I d wear it too! =D

If it was tasteful I'd buy one straight off. (maybe a whole heap, one for every day of the week)

My local mall has a shop called "T.S. Guy". Customers can give them a design, and they will print it.

Sounds like there is some, interest. So what do you say we get everyone together and get this, done! Someone find Bernard and tell him his friends want to help the Site raise some money. We want T-Shirts for Christmas. We will need him, to get this to go forward. I’m adding one to my Christmas List today.

here's a design I did in 3 mins:

Also, I'm a graphic designer....so if you need any help with the visualization, I can help.

Attachments

• drum shirt2.pdf
    406.3 KB · Views: 218
Maybe it should say: We work. We play. Then, we waste all of our free time on DRUMMERWORLD.com

hahaha very good !! I think it would make a great slogan "When were NOT playing drums we are being lazy and sitting at our computers on, DRUMMERWORLD.com" lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back