Pearl Masters MMX

pearlygates

Gold Member
Here's what I got as a Christmas gift. I know it's not much, but I thought I would share.

MMX046.jpg

MMX048.jpg

MMX041.jpg

MMX011-1.jpg

studioMMX010.jpg

MMX025.jpg

MMX026.jpg

studioMMX003.jpg

studioMMX009.jpg

MMX022.jpg

It looks great for something that's "not much". I will be the first to admit that I don't follow all of Pearl's different lines, but isn't this one of their higher end lines? I love the color and setup!
Thanks..and I was being facetious. This is a Masters premium 4 ply maple shells/re-rings. It is indeed top shelf pro gear. I was a very good boy this year! lol

This beautiful Pearl Masters Custom MMX kit in glorious Midnight Fade looks very familiar to me. P.G. is this you? (The black hardware and matching black batters gave it away.)

This beautiful Pearl Masters Custom MMX kit in glorious Midnight Fade looks very familiar to me. P.G. is this you? (The black hardware and matching black batters gave it away.)

1-2-3..HIT IT! hahahaa! Yep it is indeed PG! I am going to try and change my moniker.

Wow i would hardly say that was "not much" lol. That's a totally awesome kit. I would love a kit like that .
That was said facetiously. It took me 30+ years to move up to a kit of this caliber and I am blessed to have them. My wife convinced me to get them.

You should very thankful for your wife!!!

That is one fine drumset you have there too!!

Can I get some cymbal specs please?

-Jonathan

Thanks for the kind words Jonathan!

My wife is totally behind what I do and is a great encouragement to me. I am very thankful for her!

On to the cymbal specs;

ZILDJIAN:

* 13" Avedis Mastersound hats
* 15" K custom fast crash
* 16" A custom med crash
* 20" A custom med ride

Sabian xs20 10" crash
Wuhan 19" "S" series crash

Yet to add;

18" Zildjian oriental china trash
17" K custom dark crash
8, 10, 12 Wuhan traditional series splashes.

Thanks for the kind words Jonathan!

My wife is totally behind what I do and is a great encouragement to me. I am very thankful for her!

On to the cymbal specs;

ZILDJIAN:

* 13" Avedis Mastersound hats
* 15" K custom fast crash
* 16" A custom med crash
* 20" A custom med ride

Sabian xs20 10" crash
Wuhan 19" "S" series crash

Yet to add;

18" Zildjian oriental china trash
17" K custom dark crash
8, 10, 12 Wuhan traditional series splashes.

no worries!!

I have a 17" K custom dark crash and that is such a beautiful crash, you will be very pleased!! i also have the 16" oriental china trash, and that series is how china cymbals are supposed to sound. wicked amount of bite and moderate sustain (compared to say a wuhan chinese).

when all is said and done you will have an incredible drum kit (not that you don't already) :)

can't wait!!

-Jonathan

Thanks, I'm working on selling my Vintage '83 MX on ebay now.
Once that is sold, I will be purchasing the add ons!

Playing this kit is just a treat!

Let's say that I wish my Santa was that rich... Love the kit and the fact that you play for Jesus.
Thanks mr.tune

This Santa ain't rich by no means! It took some time to pay these puppies off!

it's not much!!!!!!!!!! Its a joke!!!! jajajaja... congratulations, its really nice, I like the finish very much....

hi... and a last question... How does that 19 Wuhan S crash sound like???? like a Sabian B8 pro, AA, zildjian A custom or Ks maybe (I have never got a wuhan S crash)..
THANKS

hi... and a last question... How does that 19 Wuhan S crash sound like???? like a Sabian B8 pro, AA, zildjian A custom or Ks maybe (I have never got a wuhan S crash)..
THANKS

The Wuhan S series crashes are unique. They are very loud and bright-ish with trashy undertones. Nice cymbal for a big crash!

Back