Humes and Berg Enduro cases

Those are awesome cases. I used them without foam on the inside and they are quite sturdy, can take the weight of the drum, waterproof, the straps are great. They also stack like the SKB's do, so you don't have to worry about not having that feature. Just get them. SKB's cost much more with the padding inside, but I don't think you need the padding.

For the difference in money get the SKB's, I have several different single cases and have slowly be replacing them with SKB. Their cases are by far the best in the industry and so is their warranty and customer service. Im not saying there is anything wrong with the Humes and Berg its just the Skb's are alot better quality.

I started using Enduro cases in 1995 and they're just great IMO.

Haven't ever had to worry about the drums inside, especially when in a hurry, when you sometimes have to do more "lugging" than "carrying" the stuff in or out of a venue, or vehicle.
The cases are super durable, the straps are heavy duty and well secured. The clips to close them up are very sturdy, but easy to deal with (with one hand) to open. They satck easily too.

I use the non foam version. Don't think it's necessary, as at shell would never touch the side of the case because of the hoops and lugs anyway.

Hume and Berg....Very happy with mine, got bright yellow, there is no problem knowing whose stuff is what....

That's a great idea! Especially out here in California with an open bed truck, the sun tends to cook alot of things that are dark in color. I'll probably get a nice bright color on my next set. Did you have to pay extra for that when you bought yours?

They didn't cost any extra but the problem is you have to order them, a dealer is not like to give the old good guy discount for special orders in my experience. The other issue was they take a long time, like 30 days but I was in no rush.

The seriously look like highway markers.

Those are awesome cases. I used them without foam on the inside and they are quite sturdy, can take the weight of the drum, waterproof, the straps are great. They also stack like the SKB's do, so you don't have to worry about not having that feature. Just get them. SKB's cost much more with the padding inside, but I don't think you need the padding.

Agreed. I use Hardcase, Enduro and SKB cases. All are very good for the money. I would personally use SKB for a trap case because of their features.

They didn't cost any extra but the problem is you have to order them, a dealer is not like to give the old good guy discount for special orders in my experience. The other issue was they take a long time, like 30 days but I was in no rush.

The seriously look like highway markers.

When the time comes I'm gonna do that. Just gotta find that $500 lying around here somewheres.....

Thanks,guys!

I always thought of them as the standard but I haven't bought cases in a very long time.

I don't want foam lining . After several years,it rots and turns to some kind of gunk. It seems to happen more down here in Florida. Something to do with the humidity,I assume.In my old band we had that problem with all our flight cases.One of my friends is going through it with his drums cases, now.

Bo, Bull, anyone, PM me with sizes, what type of mount (RIMS or not) for great prices....

Standard colors are available at no extra charge.

Camouflage, volcano, Ocean and something else are a bit extra...

Thanks,guys!

I always thought of them as the standard but I haven't bought cases in a very long time.

I don't want foam lining . After several years,it rots and turns to some kind of gunk. It seems to happen more down here in Florida. Something to do with the humidity,I assume.In my old band we had that problem with all our flight cases.One of my friends is going through it with his drums cases, now.

I lined mine with foam camp pads from Wal Mart. $5 bucks each and work great. Totally removable. Secured with a little tab of velcro.

Back