The best place on earth?

synergy

After a heavy weekend of DIY- forced onto me by my better half,

I was walking around the hardware store and realized I couldnt decide which place was better-

The Drum store or the Hardware store?

They both have nice shiny things that grab my attention and they are the only stores that I will happily spend hours just walking around- all those new toys to play with?

Anyone else have a habit they cant control???? haha

well, this doesnt answer the question, but where is the best place on earth?

for me? murphy, nc.
i went last year in august and fell in love.
pics in a bit.

edit: ok here they are...

P7310143.jpg

P7310153.jpg

P7310160.jpg

P8020604.jpg

Last edited:
The best place on earth: my throne behind the drums.

Where is the best place on earth: home sweet home.

Passed out with friends on the bus!

I like my 2 local Ace hardware stores also. I have found some interesting stuff there to do some work on my drums. Best of both worlds.

when I am going to the hardware store for parts and tools for building/repairing drums ;) thats a good feeling

Playing infront of 30,000+ people, behind a drum kit.
There is no place I'd rather be than putting on a hell of a show for 30k+ screaming fans.

My personal heaven would be selling out a fest, headlining, with over a million people. I don't do it for the money, or the fame, but I'd do it for the music, the fans, and my own personal enjoyment.

I love going into art supply stores. All the paints and drawing pencils and equipment. Easels, rolls of canvas, brushes, pastels, I love all those. I'd like to go into such a place with $500 to spend.

After a heavy weekend of DIY- forced onto me by my better half,

I was walking around the hardware store and realized I couldnt decide which place was better-

The Drum store or the Hardware store?

They both have nice shiny things that grab my attention and they are the only stores that I will happily spend hours just walking around- all those new toys to play with?

Anyone else have a habit they cant control???? haha

I have to agree that the drum store comes first. However, i have a spending problem when i go in the pet store with my dog. I go in for food with her following me around and i leave with treats and toys and a new leash and so much other crap.

The good news is that when this compulsion happens in the pet store, i end up spending around 50 bucks and in the drum shop its more like 500.

Geeze!!!

I will say that my music hobby consumes most of my disposable income. As far as the best place on Earth? all great replies , but i would love to play a concert at the mansion, maybe poolside for some VIP's:

PBmansion.jpg

who's mansion?

heff.jpg

Heff's.

Duh????

Dude I'm a lazy 13 year old I'm gonna have to say that guitar center is way better to be in then the home depot

ummm... best place ever just has to be this forest in Oregon my friend and I brought some bongos and guitars into. Probably the most pleasant time I have ever had and would LOVE to find that place again. but as far as the drum shop/hardware store question.. DRUM SHOP!

Back