hi, im new.....

wert90

hi there guys, im new so thought id introduce myself with some pics and stuff
im Matt, 19 from brighton, south england, currently at university in portsmouth. please let me know if theres a better place or this post by the way.

theres my kit, its a premier an apk from '95 i think? with zildjian avedis hats, crash and crash ride. theres also a meinl crash on the left but i dont usually set that up. the snare is old ludwig im borrowing, im not too sure on the details but the wood looks lovely and its 9" thick!!

im into all sorts of music, drumming wise its kings of leon, the subways, carter beauford, steve jordan. yer!

heres my band, let me know what you think www.myspace.com/moreanimallovers (timing is suspect at times, the headphones were cheap!).

i also play in a covers band playing rock and roll from years gone by, with the pub classics thrown in there too.

so thats me! nice to meet you all, i better get post elsewhere.

Matt

Nice kit, nice and clean set-up. What are the sizes of the drums?

hi there guys, im new so thought id introduce myself with some pics and stuff
im Matt, 19 from brighton, south england, currently at university in portsmouth. please let me know if theres a better place or this post by the way.

theres my kit, its a premier an apk from '95 i think? with zildjian avedis hats, crash and crash ride. theres also a meinl crash on the left but i dont usually set that up. the snare is old ludwig im borrowing, im not too sure on the details but the wood looks lovely and its 9" thick!!

im into all sorts of music, drumming wise its kings of leon, the subways, carter beauford, steve jordan. yer!

heres my band, let me know what you think www.myspace.com/moreanimallovers (timing is suspect at times, the headphones were cheap!).

i also play in a covers band playing rock and roll from years gone by, with the pub classics thrown in there too.

so thats me! nice to meet you all, i better get post elsewhere.

Matt

Welcome to the Forum Matt...see you out there and thanks for sharing a nice looking kit.

JIM

Welcome to the forum.

Nice kit and cymbals.

Matt,

Welcome to the brotherhood, enjoy your magical trip.

All the Best,

Nice kit, nice and clean set-up. What are the sizes of the drums?

thanks, i try to keep it simple. the toms are 12 and 16, the bass is 22x18 and the snare is 14x9, or something like that, haven't measured it lately, took me a while to find a case that big though!

Welcome,
I listened to a few tunes. Nice work, Do I hear REM, The Ramones and The Clash as influences?

cheers man, i would have to say those are all bands ive never really been in to. maybe a bit before my time, but thats not to say i wont listen to older stuff.

we just set out to make pop records in our own way and not be ashamed to call it that. but you can never help what influences you ey!

This is the forum wierdo, lol no, he's alright actually.
Watch out for the freind request from him....
All in jest iwilliams.
Your band is good aswell!

thanks! i'll watch out!

im working this thing out, i'll try and get more than 1 quote in a post soon....

whilst im here, anyone know how to change the settings so that the most recent post is at the bottom of the page and not the top? its kinda annoying me. thanks guys

Matt,

Welcome to the brotherhood, enjoy your magical trip.

All the Best,

...and sisterhood!!!

Welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately the pictures haven't been working for me lately so I can't see your kit!

thanks! i'll watch out!

im working this thing out, i'll try and get more than 1 quote in a post soon....

whilst im here, anyone know how to change the settings so that the most recent post is at the bottom of the page and not the top? its kinda annoying me. thanks guys
>userCP
>Edit options
>Thread display options options
>change order to newest first

thats the ticket! cheers

Back