Hello again!

crdirtRider856

Silver Member
So I havent been here for a little while, but never forgot about this place. As some of you may know, I lost my house to a foreclosure about a year ago. Obviously things are rough these days for alot of good people that just cant seem to make things work.

I happened to join the ranks of folks that lost everything... wife, job, license, son, and a place to live. Thankfully my drums were kept safe at my Mom's house, with just enough room to be set up and played when the mood happened to arise. Its a bit cramped but I thank everything for having thst option. As bad as it sounds... I know that there are others out there that have less and it offers a bit of solice when I m feeling down.

I spent a few months living in my storage unit, then my Blazer, but its pretty damn cold here in South Jersey so I gave in and took a room at a family member's house. It kinda sux but its warm and comfortable so I guess its all good... lol!

Anyway I m rambling here but I (as always) have alot to say/offer so I m just glad to be able to say Hi to everyone. ....

HI!!!!

But to at least make a point, the drums helped me through this rough time and never left me, along with the feeling you can get by just jammin out! I m glad to be here and even gladder to be .... a...... DRUMMER!!! ttys, Ian

Touching great post... welcome back on board Ian !!!!

I wish you a happy and better 2010.

Bernhard

Hi Ian,
Mate so sorry to learn of your hard times. I hope things improve for you soon.

All the best and take care.

Welcome back, Ian. Positive attitude.....good. Keep a positive attitude, and it'll get better.

FWIW... welcome to the club. It's good to know that you are still optimistic and focusing on the positive. We certainly have been thrown some curve balls. Chin up boss.

Ian, if there's anything I can do....I live close. I go to South Jersey on a regular basis for work.

Good luck Ian. Your part of the World has been hitter harder than here, but there are good people in your situation and I wish you all the best for resolution.

Hey its great to hear from everyone and greater to be here. I definitely appreciate the replies and just glad to see alot of you are still here, hangin in, and doin good. Now I have about 3000 pages of forums to go through to catch up... or just pretend like its early 2009 and the year hasnt begun yet.... I ll go with that last idea I think.

Ian,

Welcome back, mate!!!

I am sorry to hear all the downers that You and Your Family are going through...Stand up and deliver! Above all the things and most important, You are still kicking and alive.

Take care and God bless you.

Ian

So I havent been here for a little while, but never forgot about this place. As some of you may know, I lost my house to a foreclosure about a year ago. Obviously things are rough these days for alot of good people that just cant seem to make things work.

I happened to join the ranks of folks that lost everything... wife, job, license, son, and a place to live. Thankfully my drums were kept safe at my Mom's house, with just enough room to be set up and played when the mood happened to arise. Its a bit cramped but I thank everything for having thst option. As bad as it sounds... I know that there are others out there that have less and it offers a bit of solice when I m feeling down.

I spent a few months living in my storage unit, then my Blazer, but its pretty damn cold here in South Jersey so I gave in and took a room at a family member's house. It kinda sux but its warm and comfortable so I guess its all good... lol!

Anyway I m rambling here but I (as always) have alot to say/offer so I m just glad to be able to say Hi to everyone. ....

HI!!!!

But to at least make a point, the drums helped me through this rough time and never left me, along with the feeling you can get by just jammin out! I m glad to be here and even gladder to be .... a...... DRUMMER!!! ttys, Ian

Welcome back Ian! I missed you and I often wondered what had happened to you.
I have many friends that have also lost big time recently.
It can only get better from here! Hang in there man!
I know what it is like to lose. I was wiped out in the late seventies for a few years. I never forgot how that felt. I have been fortunate and I have been spared hardship this time around but I have been doing all that I can for my less fortunate friends.

Back