keep track of postings

rootheart

hi,
sometimes I respond to a post, and a week later I want to read what happened meanwhile. But I cannot find the thread anymore, other than browsing through all the threads trying to remember which one I responded to. where is "that button" to find the threads I wrote something?
sorry if this is a very basic question, thanks for helping

You can either search for your posts with the search function or subscribe to the threads you've participated in by using the Thread Tools drop down menu (located at the top right of the first post of the thread).

Click on your name and a dropdown menu will appear. Click "Find All Post". Also, if you go to your profile and click on the Statistics tab, you can click "Find All Post By rootheart" and it will show you all of your post in order of submission and direct you to that specific thread. It will do the same for threads that you start as well.

Also, under the User CP - Edit Options. You can set up default thread subscriptions for every time you post and be notified by email daily or weekly, etc.

Under quick links in the top bar, it will allow you to see all your subscribed threads too.

Click on your name and a dropdown menu will appear. Click "Find All Post". Also, if you go to your profile and click on the Statistics tab, you can click "Find All Post By rootheart" and it will show you all of your post in order of submission and direct you to that specific thread. It will do the same for threads that you start as well.
coooool....the statistics thing works fine, though it was a hell of a job for an old man to find it and click through all those hidden paths, grin grin..thank you indefinetely

Last edited:
Also, under the User CP - Edit Options. You can set up default thread subscriptions for every time you post and be notified by email daily or weekly, etc.
There you go, THAT'S the way to do it!
I've been doing that for years and it works the best.
Nothing to remember or worry about. Just reply to the thread and you're automatically subscribed.
...and you can always un-subscribe from any particular thread, if you lose interest or if it goes in a direction that doesn't interest you.

Elvis

There you go, THAT'S the way to do it!
I've been doing that for years and it works the best.
Nothing to remember or worry about. Just reply to the thread and you're automatically subscribed.
...and you can always un-subscribe from any particular thread, if you lose interest or if it goes in a direction that doesn't interest you.

Elvis

I found out that my options have been set to "instand notification" ever since, I do have a lot of subscribed threads in my subscriptions, but I nevere received any email

In that case, write to Bernhard.
He's good people and He'll get things straightened out.

Elvis

Back