DW Limited Edition Snare Drums

That's a ridiculous snare collection. Wow. I'm stunned. I don't even want to try to figure out what you dropped for them all.

WOW! That's just awsome! Seriously JEALOUS!!! If you ever sell that '25th Anniversary Edge' (the second photo) PLEASE let me know!!!!!
Ade.

Re: DW Limited Edition Snare Drums Additions!

Thanks for the feedback. Here are some more additions to the collection. Hope you like these as well.

DW Craviotto Solid Maple Shell 25th Anniversary

DSC_0400.jpg

30th Anniversary Timeless Timber Birch with Grape Vine Laser Etching

DSC_0401.jpg

Neil Peart Time Machine

DSC_0383.jpg

Neil Peart R30

DSC_0449.jpg

I think a road trip is in order lol

Those snares are just perfect, I really like the NP ones and the edge ones too :D

you lucky son of a gun

What did the Neil "Time Machine" cost you?

I'm sure it is a special edition right?

Or are they readily available?

That is, if you don't mind me asking what you paid and how you went about getting one. :)

Yes, the Time Machine is a special edition, as are all the drums in the post. I believe the model is available for a limited time only, but I'm not 100% certain. If you ask your nearest DW retailer, I'm sure they'll be able to provide you with more reliable, and up-to-date, information.

Last time I looked on a "popular online buying and selling site", there was a new one for sale at around the same price I paid for mine. It's a beautiful looking and sounding drum. If you decide to purchase, I'm sure you'll be happy with it. Good luck and thanks for the interest.

WOW! That's just awsome! Seriously JEALOUS!!! If you ever sell that '25th Anniversary Edge' (the second photo) PLEASE let me know!!!!!
Ade.

Hello Ade. The 25th Anniversary Edge model is a great sounding snare. Being 13" in diameter, it sounds brighter and more focused than the 14" edge models I have - to my ears, at least.

The drum is very rare. I believe no more than 10 were made, and I have only seen one other available for sale in all the years I have been collecting, and it was snapped up very quickly.

I purchased my drum from a collector in New York - a great guy - who reluctantly let it go. I won't be selling mine any time soon, though. I hope you can find one. Thanks for posting.

I'll give DW credit they've come up with a good idea on the signature snares, buy one with your hero's name and become closer to him!! Man this hero worshipping is borderline sick.
Wheres the DW Moonie snare "in pieces" if the drums sound good why the hype? Promo is a big part of retail but this gets abit creepy after a while. They sure are pretty and some sure are gawdy!! Doc

I'm beggining to think its a great idea that my company webfilter wont let me see photobucket type images :eek:)

I know that I'll view this at home and think that Dave is one of the coolest people on the planet ;)

Damnet ... what a collection !!!

Gorgeous man ... plain gorgeous !!!

Jeez, what an awesome set of snares. I would probably be happy with any of those drums in my modest "collection" and none of mine are the rare collectible DWs like yours... I want em all! Lol

So, when are you getting one of those Swarovski crystal snares? (I'm only kind of joking : /)

Hello. A good friend and fellow collector gave me the opportunity to add this one to my collection. It's a solid Ash shell made by Johnny Craviotto. This was one of the drums available from the DW Exotics line from 1997. Hope you like it.

DSC_0681.jpg

Back