Santana and Cindy Blackman marry

OMG ... I didn't know they were a couple. Oh well, he always did like rhythm and it would be an amazing jammin' marriage. This quote in the report definitely caught my eye ... "Carlos proposed to Cindy in July during a concert right after her drum solo". Seems like she was right in the zone that night :)

That's one reason for drum solos not mentioned in the What Is The Purpose Of Drum Solos? thread ...

I can't remember when I first heard of this, but I found myself thinking that at least they have something in common...

...and I'd been thinking about him a lot since one of my bands covers Santana often. He's always got some uber-hot babes slinking around in his recent videos. Wonder how Cindy will take that...?

Finally: Cindy .... 51?!? Really? Looking GREAT, sister!

Has Dennis lost his gig???

I met Cindy years ago. She's really nice.

Wow, I had no idea they were an item.

And really no idea Cindy was even close to 51. (?!?!?!!?!?!?!!!!)

And I didn't know she had been touring with Santana.

So, this is a triple surprise!

Old news isnt it? Ken, good idea the People sub..

Wy, glad to hear Dennis quit.

Carlos and him would have made an awful couple, I think even though they both chew gum kinda the same way.

Ahh, ... all that lovey dovey stuff... I was hoping they were going to be touring together...

Congrats!

My daughter got to meet her a few years back and Cindy was very cool w/her.

All the best to the newly-weds, she looks beautiful!!! It seems that Cindy caught Carlos with that drum solo, do drum solos have a purpose?

Now now, lads, I don't want to steal Cindy and Carlos's thunder with my beloved pet roach, Klaus (good memory, Ian). If I bring him along with me to restaurants I can always get a seat.

Unfunky, you are definitely have my press agent job.

Red, Klaus - like his hundreds of little brothers and sisters - eats whatever he can find around the place (if I don't squash them first). If the Buddhists are right I will be PollyRoach in my next life ...

Dennis is still listed as a band member on the site, which hasn't been updates in a while. Abe, are you saying Dennis quit? that would be unfortunate. he should have waited for the lucrative buy out.

I would assume that Carlos' first marriage broke up due to his touring and busy professional life. They were married a long time. It is kind of surprising. I don't know what the scoop as to whether or not Cindy is Carlos' new drummer; but it would seem that would have to be the case. Marriage does have its perks.

Dennis is still listed as a band member on the site, which hasn't been updates in a while. Abe, are you saying Dennis quit? that would be unfortunate. he should have waited for the lucrative buy out.

I would assume that Carlos' first marriage broke up due to his touring and busy professional life. They were married a long time. It is kind of surprising. I don't know what the scoop as to whether or not Cindy is Carlos' new drummer; but it would seem that would have to be the case. Marriage does have its perks.

Naw, I was being silly and facetious. Cindy's probably a sub or a special guest. Dennis has the gig.

Back