sudden animal death

ecpietscheck

coincidence, shalt i call it, or what would you mark it as?
5000 suddenly fell down and die in arkansas, over 100000 fish die near arkansas
other millennium quantity of birds died in europe as well
what would you call it as?

although itll sound a bit ignorant, its nothing but solely that our world, as we know it is coming to an end...

A guy at my work joked that it may have something to do with the fact that the Earth's core had stopped rotating. Apparently, it was the plot for the movie, 'The Core'.

He said something about birds freaking out and running into building, cars, etc.

Yep...the world is coming to an end.

The world has been coming to end since it began. The world as I knew it growing up is already gone.

The only constant is change, I guess.

I can forsee nothing good coming out of this thread.

I would call it coincidence.

The only unusual event I can see is the bird event in Arkansas, and unusual events are obligated to happen occasionally. Some internet forumers freak and suddenly every mass animal death on our entire planet is global news, and thus it seems via media impression that mass animal deaths have just exploded globally.

Until anyone has evidence to the contrary of course... (certainly none was provided in any of the articles, forums or conspiracy websites I browsed)

I am going to reply just to follow this thread and see where it goes. I will be surprised if I don't have a belly laugh at least once.

I don´t see nothing wrong with this thread, there is freedom of speech and writing in here of an issue not related to drumming, so be it.

Animal died at the hands of Lady Gaga...

Attachments

• gaga-muppets.jpg
    gaga-muppets.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 444
well then mr knowledgeable, go to another thread if this one is not enough for you
Did I say this thread should be shut down? No
Did I flame anyone with my comment? No
So what's the deal? Freedom of speech!
You get to have an opinion ... and I don't! Are those the new rules of engagement?​

you gotta wonder if it is a mass desease like they speculate,then how long will it take to get to mutate to take out humans? think i better bite the bullet and buy that mapex kit ive wanted before the world ends lol.

Did I say this thread should be shut down? No
Did I flame anyone with my comment? No
So what's the deal? Freedom of speech!
You get to have an opinion ... and I don't! Are those the new rules of engagement?​

neither did i say that, thats why, as said below, go to another thread! oohh, and before you can forsee nothing good coming out of this thread, you should see the part in which this, thread, is posted: OFF TOPIC LOUNGE

and yes, there have been many motives to cover this sudden animals death:
1. the motives given for the sudden fish death was that the waters had some kind of viral virus, because all the fish that died belonged to the same species
2. and for the birds, it is said that fireworks caused damage to their system (which for me is the most reliable theory)

however, its amazing how this not only happened in one place, but inter continentally

Last edited:
Back