Recommend some good headsets?

smegmababy

The ones I was using broke and I need some new ones. Basically ones that let me listen to the music but get rid of the sound of my drums so that I don't have to crank up my music to hear it and then go deaf :D. Medium price range would be nice.

Sorry if it's been asked a billion times!

The ones I was using broke and I need some new ones. Basically ones that let me listen to the music but get rid of the sound of my drums so that I don't have to crank up my music to hear it and then go deaf :D. Medium price range would be nice.

Sorry if it's been asked a billion times!

I have a pair of Sennheiser HD280 Pro's and I love them. They block out about 32 db I believe and they're quite comfortable.

Audio Technica ATH M50, hands down! You will not find, for the price, a pair of headphones with better comfort, durability, and above all, sound quality!

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50-Studio-Monitor-Headphones-240569-i1174448.gc

The second you put them on you will notice that surrounding noise is greatly reduced; however, they don't run on batteries! They are such closed headphones (earcups are thick), that they don't even need an active noise-cancelling system to reduce ambient noise!

Give those a try, you will NOT regret it!

I'll be blunt: if you want good headphones, you're going to have to pay for good headphones. While sometimes $30-$40 headphones will do the trick, you're not getting real quality.

Plus, considering the price of many headphones these days, $159 is kind of a bargain compared to the $300+ models from Bose, Sennheiser, Sony, etc. that really don't have that much better sound...

Back