I am now an official Sabian Endorser. :D

Congrats! For as many Sabians as I have bought, they should give my a free one. Oh wait...they already did, an AAX 10" Splash. Peace and goodwill.

Awesome! How long until we see a Bill Ray signature line?

Congrats Billy Ray!

BTW, will you be at the Chicago Drum Show with Stone Custom? If so, I'm sure we'll get to chat a bit. We'll be right next to you at the J-M booth. ;-)

I don't think I'm going to make it this year but certainly next. My gig schedule has been getting a bit hectic out here and I think that's going to preclude my attendance.

But hey! Stranger things have indeed happened. :D

Yay for you is right. From what I've seen you're endorser material. Congratulations.

That's great, Bill. Are they letting you into their factory to hand pick your set?

That's great, Bill. Are they letting you into their factory to hand pick your set?

I'm quite certain I could make a trip up to Meductic, Canada to pick out a set, but I believe I'll just get started with a "stock set" that shall consist of 17" and 19" AAX V-crashes, 21" HH Vintage Ride, 8" 10" and 12" AAX splashes, a set of 13" AAX Evolution hats and an 18" HHX China.

That will do we rather well, methinks. :D

The V-crashes are just wonderful! I have the original Vault versions in 15-20", and they go with me on every local gig and in the studio.

Bermuda

I'd love to see some video sometime, Bill. Congrats on your new family!

Well-deserved, man. Congratulations!

I'm quite certain I could make a trip up to Meductic, Canada to pick out a set, but I believe I'll just get started with a "stock set" that shall consist of 17" and 19" AAX V-crashes, 21" HH Vintage Ride, 8" 10" and 12" AAX splashes, a set of 13" AAX Evolution hats and an 18" HHX China.

That will do we rather well, methinks. :D

Hubba hubba... are you getting a custom AAX-produced set of Evolutions or is that a typo?

Billy Ray Valentine...Capricorn..... (obscure movie line, any guesses?)

and now Sabian endorser. Progratulations.

Back