Custom Drum Heads and Guitar Amp Grills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drummenkelist

Hi there,

Just wanted to share this cool website that my band mates and I just discovered:
www.band-art.com

They sell custom drum heads, custom guitar and bass amp grills and other custom band gear that you can design yourself using their online design tool. Seem pretty good if the whole band can use the same design for the whole array of products!

Definitely worth checking out as they seem to have a wider selection of heads available than most "custom shop" I've come across.

Instructions to the reader: Please read the following to yourself in your best sarcastic David Mitchell impersonation.

And you, being the ideal customer, had work done by said company and decided you needed to: invent a user name and password; sign up for a forum, and tell the world how great they are. Really?

Instructions to the reader: Please read the following to yourself in your best sarcastic David Mitchell impersonation.

And you, being the ideal customer, had work done by said company and decided you needed to: invent a user name and password; sign up for a forum, and tell the world how great they are. Really?
Would I Lie To You- one of the funniest shows out there.
First (and only) post to spruke for a certain product. Seems legit...

Errmm, yes - found a new company that seems to be doing sth I've been after so why not spread the word - I mean, people here go on about how great some drums and other gear from the "big, bad corporations" are and that's totally fine then, yeah? And, when I wanted to share sth about a smaller shop that I found useful and though other might benefit from that's not cool then?

Errr... bizarre, and certainly very mature! Come on!?

I need a birdcage liner. Do they do that?

Hey, how about this as you are, obviously, a very mature and clever ma... probably still a kid - why don't you either check out their website or contact them directly!? You never know - they might even sell come canned brain should you need some?

I just wanted to share the link with other drummer as I though it might come handy for quite a few fellow drummers - nothing wrong with that, eyh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back