Let's see your POV/ Driver's seat pics

My POV from the Roland TD-20 kit I play at my church. The kit has seen it's better days!

Attachments

• TD-20 at FBCCF.jpg
    TD-20 at FBCCF.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 3,738
Last edited:
My kit

Sonor Force 2005 Fusion sizes

Latin Percussion Classic Rock Ridge Rider Cowbell, Zildjian ZBT 14" Hi Hats, Sabian AAX - Xplosion 16" Crash, Zildjian A Custom 10" Splash, Zildjian ZHT 16" China, DW 5002 Double Pedal, Zildjian A Custom 18" Crash and Zildjian ZBT 20" Ride.

Attachments

• drum4.jpg
    drum4.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 5,016
Here's a couple new ones of my Risen kit. Removed the rotos and got a new "Zil-bel"

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Looks good Longgun. With the Dubs and guitar in the background it kinda looks like the floor of a trade show.

From 2011, the full touring rig -

birdseyeview.jpg

In 2012, I am losing the rack on the left, and my Kat pad and partially visible sampler will be replaced with a smaller, all-in-one pad/module.

Bermuda

Damn Bermuda how big is that china! I thought I was being obnoxious with my 21" Vault Holy China... apparently not!

My latest setup - I think my new mantra is 'less is more'

Attachments

• DW_Deck04.jpg
    DW_Deck04.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 3,265
The China is 27", it was Bill Ward's (Black Sabbath.) It was pretty obnoxious, I replaced it with a 22", and it's now the spare. I wonder if Bill got rid of it for the same reason!

Bermuda

can't believe I just found this thread..... awesome thread

here is the view from my cockpit

Gretsch New Classic Merlot sparkle w/ Black Beauty snare and Meinl cymbals
the other Gretsch that I use for most gigs is in the bags ...too lazy to pull them out
img0285k.jpg

img0286e.jpg

Last edited:
Thought it was about time I updated this thread before my gear changes later in the year.

1st photo is an overhead of my current gigging set, to be replaced by our new series drums soon.

2nd photo is a view of my home/recording kit, in stripped down 4 piece guise.

Attachments

• P6040049-Optimized.jpg
    P6040049-Optimized.jpg
    545.4 KB · Views: 3,028
  • P7110045-Optimized.jpg
    P7110045-Optimized.jpg
    631.6 KB · Views: 3,113
Beautiful kit, I love how tight it is! Nice cymbals, too, we share and have something in common. :)

thanks bro.

I'd love to see your kit

is it in this novel of a thread somewhere?

:)

Back