IMPERIAL CYMBALS RIPPED US OFF!!!

Then I think I may move to Australia, because my experience in personal life and business is" Thank you, please direct any further correspondence directly to my lawyer"

But, this is America, land of opportunity and freedom: where not everyone has basic health insurance and access to medication, where we produce more food than the world could eat, but children and their families go to bed at night hungry and there are 70,000 homeless people in Dallas TX alone.

If you don't like what I just said, fine, vote in another GW Busch, but don't dare challenge the fact I am telling the truth! By the way, I lost my biological father in Vietnam, my adopted father served frontline in Korea (won a purpleheart) and I have done my service in the Armed service. Paid my dues to speak my mind!

Probably just got banned, but it was freakin worth it!

I wonder which will get banned first. This post above or a challenge to the post's non challenge-challenge?

there are 70,000 homeless people in Dallas TX alone./QUOTE]

There are approximately 79,000 homeless in the state of Texas, but closer to 3,000 in Dallas. I am not downplaying the unfortunate nature of homelessness, but your post paints an inaccurate picture.

there are 70,000 homeless people in Dallas TX alone./QUOTE]

There are approximately 79,000 homeless in the state of Texas, but closer to 3,000 in Dallas. I am not downplaying the unfortunate nature of homelessness, but your post paints an inaccurate picture.

We have over 10,000 homeless in San Diego. The weather is always nice so it's not too rough for those sleeping outdoors. It's really quite sad to see.

I oftentimes wonder what our world would have been like had we taken the "war on drugs" money and fed infrastructure, education, the arts, science, etc. Well I guess we know how it turns out when that stuff is NOT considered... :\

crash.jpg

Oh yes you have now met the big boys and they don't like tiny tots.

I was in the model car shop and they were bitching about the bakery's prices. (one palstic car is for sale at $300.)

REally, you can't sit at your location and not go out in the street and protest.
because nobody has done it for the last 25 years you are now in 'stupid reality world' where you are not allowed to protest.
so now you and your mates are not allowed to comment. if you do and you have you look pretty silly.
you only have one right and that is what legal defence you choose. that's it!

How long is it going to take for you to realise that you can't just go to work and go home.
Because 'they' are thinking of ways to rob you while your working. You will be put in a situation of 'the only possible route is revolution'.
2008 did happen and it has real consiquences. Your business is always going to get attacked by other businesses. dog eat dog.

Unless a homeless guy from Dallas by way of San Diego runs Imperial... can we stay on topic?

You too Dreyn.

Bermuda

On the flip-side, giving them the benefit of the doubt, it may be that they are so backlogged with orders that they simply cannot produce enough cymbals to fulfill their orders on certain cymbals.

Not calling back, or being evasive with customers? How is that anything new? We get it all the time with these recorded company help lines that have you endlessly pressing numbers for this and that rather than having to pay actual people in a call center over in India.

It may be that Imperial Cymbals is a small company who are in over their heads. I've never heard an Imperial cymbal, I'm sure there are a few brands that come from the same Turkish cymbal manufacturer. Maybe they are waiting for that manufacturing company to fulfill its orders with them and the other cymbal companies that buy from them. It's just hard to imagine a company operating this badly.

On the flip-side, giving them the benefit of the doubt, it may be that they are so backlogged with orders that they simply cannot produce enough cymbals to fulfill their orders on certain cymbals.

If they're doing so much business, they need to hire more people.

Not calling back, or being evasive with customers? How is that anything new?

It may be that Imperial Cymbals is a small company who are in over their heads.

They're not too over their heads to monitor their Facebook page - so why can't they generate an email reply?

Bermuda

If they're doing so much business, they need to hire more people.

They're not too over their heads to monitor their Facebook page - so why can't they generate an email reply?

Bermuda

True. I was just giving them the benefit of the doubt. I saw the FB page and noticed it was riddled with current posts too. Therein lies the question. why the silence? What's that all about? Maybe they are operating this way under strict lawyer's advice?

Maybe they are operating this way under strict lawyer's advice?
If that were the case, there wouldn't be anything preventing them from putting out some form of statement to that effect, if they were decent minded people.

If you take someone's money, fail to provide the goods as contracted, then fail to communicate when you're clearly able to continue promoting, then you're plainly putting one finger up at your creditors. If someone put up any form of negative feedback on our FB page I'd be mortified. I'd be straight on there explaining the situation, not deleting the post, unless it was clearly trolling. Of course, if it gets to the stage of customers posting major negatives on your FB page, you've already failed to communicate effectively.

Hey Everybody!

I apologize for my posts in this thread, I do not apologize for my beliefs, but this was the wrong place to impose them on others. That is why I pay a therapist $78 an hour once a week, to vent and let go.

I made a mistake, not the first one I have made and certainly not the last, but I am not here to start fights or arguments. I am here to learn, to hopefully help some new drummers and to have fun.

This is the best drum forum there is and I truly thought I was about to get banned for my comments. Thank you to the Admins for having patience with me.

This will not happen again.

Sorry!

Hey Everybody!

I apologize for my posts in this thread, I do not apologize for my beliefs, but this was the wrong place to impose them on others. That is why I pay a therapist $78 an hour once a week, to vent and let go.

I made a mistake, not the first one I have made and certainly not the last, but I am not here to start fights or arguments. I am here to learn, to hopefully help some new drummers and to have fun.

This is the best drum forum there is and I truly thought I was about to get banned for my comments. Thank you to the Admins for having patience with me.

This will not happen again.

Sorry!

Good turn around, we all have our views and in conversation we all say a lot of things off the cuff. bringing them up here makes it look bad, but face to face its just one thought in a discussion and easily accepted. in my eyes ( not in charge here) you weren't that bad.

Good turn around, we all have our views and in conversation we all say a lot of things off the cuff. bringing them up here makes it look bad, but face to face its just one thought in a discussion and easily accepted. in my eyes ( not in charge here) you weren't that bad.

Thank you, under alot of pressure from all sides and just lost it. It is so easy to fire off a post or an email and then wish you could take it back, but once it is written there is nothing you can do. As I said, I expected to be banned for crossing the line, but the Admins did a great job. I am listening to Achilles Last Stand and it punches home why I am here.

Back