bands flyer!!

its a pretty big show, and were all excited!!

so, here it is..lol..nothing special..but i like it!

our picture is the worst..blurry, black n' white..but i dont care..haha

View attachment 22760

Alex

I don't know why I can never see the pictures you post...

EDIT: Quoting seems to work. How much are tickets by the way? I can't tell

Sweet man, I love playing multi band concerts, we opened for matthew west, paul coleman and bethany dillon a few years back with 2 other bands, was a great time. And yes, record it.

Great man, I am going to play in a band on saturday for the first time ever, so I am very exited for you. Do you make worship music or 'just positive' music?

thanks Aydee!

were going to try to...

the guys who are brining the system down, said they have like a system that can record it..so they are going to do that..i cant wait!!

Alex

Just tell the sound guys to hook up your recording device to an out from the mixing board ( assuming its there ..), and voila, you'll have something to show your grand kids ; )

...AND I want to hear it!

I guess you won't be playing Slayer songs?

Joking, :p

It looks pretty cool!

haha! nope...not playing any Slayer =P

and, naw, we dont make any worship music..but, we have played it before..and we'll play it sometimes also..but, we're just Christian Rock.

ill have pics forsure..and im hoping for audio..but, i dont really have a device to hook up...like..what do you mean aydee? i have a tape player =P

Alex

tape recorder/ digital recorder will do. Your sound guys will havethe mixed output so you could ask them to record it for you. It won't be perfect because the sound mix will be for the live situation and not for recording per say, but it will still be good enough.

Cool, I'm excited for you guys! I couldn't find any music on your myspace though... Am I missing something or do you not have any recorded stuff yet?

i thought i could post a recording of it at practice..

we were practicing and i thought i'd record it to look back on and see what we could do to make it better and all that jazz..lol

its rough of course...but, it sounds decent..i drown out alot of it...but its not to bad..

im playing drums and singing back up the whole song..

i mess up quite a bit, but it was practice..lol...

hope ya enjoy..im putting it up on myspace as we speak just to have something up there..

View attachment Springloaded Comeback - Jacob's Song.mp3

Alex

"and we love friend requests =P

Alex"

Yeah, I don't have a myspace... yet. Maybe in the near future. Your song sounded good though! Like you said, the sound quality wasn't there so it was kinda hard to hear everything. I can't wait to hear the real recording at your gig!

Back