Ranks of Members

Once you have proof of the existance of 20 feet of shoreline,a sky hook,a red left hand smoke shifter,a can of dehydrated water and a bucket of steam....you simply submit the proof,in triplicate to Bernard,and you'll be assured promotion to gold status.

Steve B

From what I've been told, you can substitute 200 feet of flightline for the shoreline, and a gallon of prop-wash for the dehydrated water. Mrs. Smoke's got the red L-H shifter under lock-and-key, so it's doubtful I'll ever make "Gold."

I think I have an old can of blue steam somewhere in the basement. I could send it to you if it would help. No left handed smoke shifters though. Not in any color.

We do have a nice collection of left handed drum sticks though. Playing open handed, my son only breaks the right ones.

I wonder if being a grammar Nazi on the forums will get me that coveted VIP status or a custom tag...

ooops.... but hey, this is what makes me a bit special :)

... sometimes I do really struggle with the English language :( ... but has long as you guys and girls understand what I mean, it's all fine....

Do you really want to be tagged as "Grammar Nazi"? ... I certainly know I wouldn't :)

I'm a girl drummer so I get extra points just for that...it makes me extra special. Don't even have to play well. Now if I would just man-up and get me one of them Saturns, my rank would go through the roof. I'd probably be like Empress of all things drumming or something like that.....

I quite agree, but I think that the Saturns would only get you as far as Princess. For Empress, I think you'd need a cape also. You've already got the throne!

Doesn't a secret cabal of masterminds randomly assign ranks for every member when they sign up? Sorry, Emmaticus, looks like you drew the short straw.

Legion_of_Doom.jpg

DrummerWorld ranks?

I guess they wouldn't really be ranks, but how does the "ranking" system work. Examples: junior member, silver member, gold member, platinum member, etc...

Re: DrummerWorld ranks?

Perhaps we should rename them.

1 - post = check out my drum cover member
2 - 500 posts = interesting/controversial member
500 - 1,000 posts = settled but still keeps it real member
1,000 - 5,000 posts = too much time on their hands/obsessive member
5,000 - 10,000 posts = no real friends/too much GAS member
10,000 - 15,000 posts = socially isolated tragic drum nerd member
15,000 + = Just give up, no - really, give up member

One or two confirmed tragic members are about to tip the 15,000 post mark. Sad :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Post count ??
I thought the higher up in rank you got, the better drummer you were.

Oh crap ! This means I gotta' find another way to get better at drumming.............

It would be cool as a ranking...but I don't think I am worthy.

So once someone gets beyond Senior Member it seems there's a number of precious metals involved like Gold Member or Platinum Member. I think that concept could be extended a bit. There could be Titanium Member, or Carbon Nanotube Member, or that extra powerful rare Neodymium Member.

For my part, I'd just like to be known as Whata Member!

One or two confirmed tragic members are about to tip the 15,000 post mark. Sad :(

Actually once you hit 15000 the number then reduces by one. When you hit zero you are sacked.

Holy post count Batman!! Andy...you're only 24 away from 15 K.I got your back my friend.:)

Steve B

Actually once you hit 15000 the number then reduces by one. When you hit zero you are sacked.
Excellent! I'll get posting with aplomb!

Holy post count Batman!! Andy...you're only 24 away from 15 K.I got your back my friend.:)

Steve B
Actually Steve, if you count my posts as Guru Drums, I'm already past 15,000. Same with Grea if you combine Pollyana & Anon posts. Bit of a bummer though, look at the "saddo" category I'll be in then :(

So once someone gets beyond Senior Member it seems there's a number of precious metals involved like Gold Member or Platinum Member. I think that concept could be extended a bit.

I think there should be categories of Sparkly. Possibly beginning with Cubic Zirconium, and ending with something like Koh-i-Noor.

Madge we need something ranked higher than Koh-i-Noor, you know, for your title.

Back