Pollyanna’s 10 000 posts award retrospective…

Good riddance to her......she was a bloody pest. You're far more amicable. Hope you stick around for another 9,993 odd posts though.

Well hey, I'm only new here so I don't know much about this Pollyanna crazy woman. I think anyone with 10,000 posts would have to qualify as a pest. However, since she only has 9,999 we should give her the benefit of the doubt, don't you think?

I haven't been here long but I've already heard some rather disturbing things about you. I'd like to think that it's only gossip, smear and innuendo but, as they say, where there's smoke, there's fire ...

I haven't been here long but I've already heard some rather disturbing things about you. I'd like to think that it's only gossip, smear and innuendo but, as they say, where there's smoke, there's fire ...

Yep, that sounds like me......much like the drunken uncle that's only wheeled out at xmas. The one no-one talks about in polite company and the one everyone secretly wishes would just bugger off and leave 'em in peace.

Congratulations, Polly. I just finished reading all the posts in this thread (well, most of them anyway). I have always enjoyed your posts and thought them to be fair and balanced. Looking forward to the next 10,000

Yep, that sounds like me......much like the drunken uncle that's only wheeled out at xmas. The one no-one talks about in polite company and the one everyone secretly wishes would just bugger off and leave 'em in peace.

ROFL

Congratulations, Polly. I just finished reading all the posts in this thread (well, most of them anyway). I have always enjoyed your posts and thought them to be fair and balanced. Looking forward to the next 10,000

Thanks Zickos - um, on behalf of Polly, of course ...

I'm only new here but it seems to me that Pollyanna has only 9,999 posts.

Yes, and if she doesn't claim her 10,000th post within 48 hours, all celebrations must be revoked. It's a shame really, all that hard work for naught. Let this be a lesson to you, being the green noob that you are.

Oh and welcome to our forum ;p

I'm only new here so I don't know much about this Pollyanna crazy woman...

Well, you came to the right place...

You wanna know a bit about Polly? there's some interesting infos about her and her playing in the OP, just read on... watch, and listen ...you won't regret it. I promise you that.

no smilies...

Yes, and if she doesn't claim her 10,000th post within 48 hours, all celebrations must be revoked. It's a shame really, all that hard work for naught. Let this be a lesson to you, being the green noob that you are.

Oh and welcome to our forum ;p

am i the only one who thinks Anon La Ply is Polly and that she's absconded before her 10,000th just as she said she would ? it would be just like her to do such.

she's not right.

i admire that in a gal.

but it's still not right.

: (

Wow! I’d say “get a room,” but I’m not sure where we’d find a room big enough for this love-fest!

Congrats Polly. Er, assuming you take the leap and post one more time to make it official.

If you count deleted threads, technically she does have 10 grand. So Pol your little coy trick is for naught....

@Skulmoski
@mo2vation
@Gvdadrummasum
@Midnite Zephir
@Pocket-full-of-gold
@MikeM

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the comments :)

@Netz Ausg - LOL, I have plenty of time then...

Back