OT: NFL Football

wildbill

Platinum Member
Searched the forum, and the closest thread to this I could find is locked, so here's another try.

10/14/2012

Last edited:
i've always been a football fan. i used to curl up on the couch with the old man and watch. that and boxing. i'm glad the pack won that. they needed to. they were hungry.

Pats fan here, not a good start this year but hopefully they end well which is different from every year up to this point. Usually they come out tearing up the league, finish 13-3 and lose in the playoffs or SB.. Maybe this year they won't peak till the end of the year and through the playoffs. Secondary looks like crap though.

I'm a Raiders fan all the way!. The team stinks and has been stinking it up for the last ten years. Go Raiders!

Its getting tough to watch Jets games, especially after this week.
Jets have no other option but to put in Tebow, and I can't believe how inept Tony Sparano is.

NY Football Giants fan from birth here

not easy to watch them lately

hopefully they snap out of this funk after the bye week because that back half of the schedule is brutal

Lions lose in Minny. 4-5 with a schedule that's tough the rest of the way. Not looking good.

Not a football fan but love the fact that the fans own the Packers team. What a great concept. Love it love it love it.

Its getting tough to watch Jets games, especially after this week.
Jets have no other option but to put in Tebow, and I can't believe how inept Tony Sparano is.

I hear ya.. My wife set our DVR to record the Biggest Loser and for some reason it keeps recording Jets Games. Ba Dum Tsshhh

Back