Where do you live / where have you lived?

Re: Where do you live?

GAZZASCOTLAND said:
fort william...scottish highlands...i look out my front window and there is ben nevis right in front of me (highest mountain in britain)...forty miles north is loch ness..havent seen the monster yet..keep u posted on that one....originally from glasgow,and hopefully moving to dublin next year..if any of you guys have seen (braveheart) then fort william is where they shot the film.....slainte!! (cheers in scottish) pronounced slanje...regards..gary

Fort William eh? I once had a wonderful holiday in Arisaig with my dad. Loch Morar is a true wonder.

20 minutes outside of baltimore, MD. anyone in the area that wants to get together and teach each other some new stuff or just jam pm me.

"Finland, Finland, Finland.
It's the country for me.
You're so near to Russia,
So far from Japan,
Quite a long way from Cairo,
Lots of miles from Vietnam."

That`s what they sing in Monty Python about my home country. I live in Helsinki, which is the capital of finland.

I live in Germany. In a village called Althengstett.

karte-Althengstett.gif

Hope the image works.

I live in Quebec ...
Yiha!

am i the only brit here? i live in leicester in england. i thought there wud b mnore british people.

In Stockholm, the capital of Sweden. And that's it.

Armstrong British columbia... Canada of course. About 4 to 5 hours from Vancouver i guess...

Good old London.

A place called Camden Town, maybe some of you are familar with it? Pretty good live music scene and lotsa of places to play.

Sydney, Australia. There have been racism riots here in my suburb (Maroubra) recently. Lebanese Vs. 'white' Australians.

Greetings from the Colorado high-country.

I live in Avon, CO - 5 miles from Vail and at the base of Beaver Creek ski resort. Moved here 7 years ago from Richmond, VA for the winters - have only stayed this long because of the Summer.

i live in solingen, gremany
next to colonge and duesseldorf.
you might know it as the town wehre all the good knifes come from;-()

Back