I'm floored :(

Sorry I saw this late. This is usually a quick bad news event so I will pray for a better ending. And yes I would follow the singers wishes on this and go with his lead. Best to him, to you, and the band as always.

Bloody hell. But as long as there's a chance - and thank God he's being given it - don't give up hope.

Thanks guys. I've just heard he made it off the table, & is now in Birmingham. He's certainly cheating the odds, but gravely ill. My brain is all over the place right now. Such a sweet man :(

One step at a time.... Someone's gotta beat the odds and be the exception. I hope that's your friend :).

I'm terribly sorry to hear of this, Andy. Here's to hoping this man pulls through - he shall be in my thoughts.

Any further news, Andy?

Any further news, Andy?
Yes Madge. Surprisingly, he's still with us, but in a terrible condition, & the worst is still expected.

We've had a weird band weekend in his honour, & a full report including pictures & video will feature in a new thread, maybe tonight or tomorrow. I'm just in the process of editing the video footage, which includes clips of naked ladies being extremely friendly, so I'm having to be careful to make sure it's sufficiently vague for posting on a public forum.

Prayers sent for OZ.............hopefully he pulls through this brother.

When I hear things like this, it really hammers home our own mortality and how quick anything can happen

Sorry Andy - we're all here for you, in many different countries all over the world. Good vibes and wishes sent to you. But hey, if naked women can't cheer things up I don't know what can :) Peace and love..

Thoughts and prayers for your friend and his family! I also say play the show. This happened to my dad as well and they said he was gone before he hit the ground. Yes he is beating the odds and strong people beat the odds all the time so why not him.

Best wishes!!!

Steve

Back