Does anyone find it hard to get off drummerworld and get to bed.

ANIMALBEATS

Silver Member
I do, i should be in bed now. This is the last post of the night, i hope.

Good night and sweet dreams.....with Cindy Blackman.....!!!!!

I often fall asleep on the couch while viewing DW with the computer on my lap.

They tell me I can sleep when I'm dead. I'm beginning to believe them.

LOL plenty of times. I still think someone should start a chapter of FA (Forums Anonymous).
Thanks for reminding me, Animal, Must go now and and give the pad a workout :)

Since getting online 7 days ago I have seen that I tend to read the forum til late. It's virtually the only site I have bothered with. I am worried I do not have enough memory to carry me over a month. There is no sound on this pc so Youtube is pointless....

DW forum is the only tab open now. Not unusual.

Not possessing the sophistication of KIS, I am out of control. Right now I have Don't hate me, playing on the DVD, how can I sleep??????

yep... do it myself... always up late on this thing. Im always looking for new ideas, tips, different ways of thinking and ways to improve my playing and my setup.

Yeah, I used to spend hours and hours on here but now I find I'm not on as much...Lots of topics have been talked to death but i do enjoy when a good topic comes back around if you know what i mean.

I have my laptop next to my bed, and sometimes I get on drummerworld and get a "second wind" and end up staying up way later than I wanted to.

I have woken up a few times and had a big reply to thread typed up but not posted and I will re-read it and think "what the hell was I rambling on about?" DELETE.

Usually if I can't go to sleep I will just start watching drum videos on youtube and they put me to sleep.

i will go to bed in 10 min, i will go to bed in 10 min, i will go to bed in 10min.

right its 12 now and im up at 8, will someone please tuck me in. No one hairy thanks.

Just one question. When do you people actually play drums? I've been a member of DW for 3 years now, and look at my post count...
IMO, if you spend more time on DW than playing, then your priorities are backwards. Maybe that's just me. I don't know. Never-mind, I gotta go tinker with my new kit!

Just one question. When do you people actually play drums? I've been a member of DW for 3 years now, and look at my post count...
IMO, if you spend more time on DW than playing, then your priorities are backwards. Maybe that's just me. I don't know. Never-mind, I gotta go tinker with my new kit!

The only devices turned on in my flat now are: Fridge, fan and this pc. I am not watching TV or anything. I've been practicing on my pad since I took a shower after waking up this morning. I take a minute break and check the forum. I have to do some washing as well but it's too stinking hot to hang clothes on the line now. I began practice at 9.30 am. It's now 3.03 pm. I have no plans to stop. :)

Back to it!

Back