PLAY ALONG at Drummerworld...

bernhard

Founder Drummerworld
Staff member
I'm just wondering if you all know the PLAY-ALONG section on Drummerworld.

There is so much great stuff from Spencer Strand (Can you handle the test of time?) or from Tommy Igoe and so on.

This page has less visitors compared to the other pages on Drummerworld.

Let me know what i can eventually do or change - thanks a lot..

Bernhard

http://www.drummerworld.com/Drumclinic/playalong.html

Attachments

• PLAYALONG-1.jpg
    PLAYALONG-1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 597
I did not, but now I do.

I don't know any of the drummers or songs so maybe that's what puts people off? I guess there are copyright issues with anything that we would know

Personally I only like to play along to what I know and like. I'm weird in that I can't just play drums arbitrarily, I need music I like to play along to.

Like exercising, I can't just exercise, I need a ball to chase, like a dog :)

I did not, but now I do.

I don't know any of the drummers or songs so maybe that's what puts people off? I guess there are copyright issues with anything that we would know

Personally I only like to play along to what I know and like. I'm weird in that I can't just play drums arbitrarily, I need music I like to play along to.

Like exercising, I can't just exercise, I need a ball to chase, like a dog :)

no - no copyright issues here - all legal stuff for promotion on Drummerworld.
Most of the grooves are very familiar and good to use in many situations - if you hear them like Gadd or Zeppelin or Stevie Ray....you know them - lol...
or some jazzy tunes - only sounds - no drums....check it out...

I also was not aware of this... I knew there's a database of videos from lots of pros but didn't ever see any reference to drumless vids.

I had found them under each drummers section, but not in one spot. I’ll be frequenting them from now on. Thanks. :)

I'm all over this! I love these drumless tracks to just stir my creative juices. Gets me thinking outside the box.
Thanks B.

Very cool !!
Thank you very much.

Great stuff.

I - like a lot of people, I think, have the forum page bookmarked, instead of the front page.
So I sometimes forget that all the nooks and crannies of the whole site are
jam packed with useful tips, videos, and most everything a drummer would be looking for.

A post about this stuff once in a while reminds me to have a look around at all the fine resources here.

Fantastic stuff. Good idea to call this out and raise some more awareness. I look forward to checking it out.

Nice job B

I guess I've been in the dark also about this. I'll check it out. Thank you.

I'm just wondering if you all know the PLAY-ALONG section on Drummerworld.

There is so much great stuff from Spencer Strand (Can you handle the test of time?) or from Tommy Igoe and so on.

This page has less visitors compared to the other pages on Drummerworld.

Let me know what i can eventually do or change - thanks a lot..

Bernhard

http://www.drummerworld.com/Drumclinic/playalong.html

Thanks Bernhard, will definitely visit it now I know it's there..

Cheers

Dutch

I saw this when you first posted a few months ago, and have been working my way through them since. Thank you for the tracks.

Great Addition!

Thanks Bernhard!!

Thanks; I had checked it out some time ago and never got around to downloading. These will come in handy for those days I am at the rehearsal space on my own.

Back