This is a pretty small forum.

BattleArmor

Silver Member
I never really realized it, since this was the only one I was registered on.

I registered for a bass forum and asked for advice on purchasing a bass. In less then 10 minutes I had over 20 replies, and 2 PMs from users with offers.

I would have never expected a bass forum to have more people on now then have ever been on on this forum!

You are talking about the Talk Bass Forum i suppose:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/

Impressive numbers and nice competent guys there in charge - had some opportunities some time ago to handle some questions.

500'000 threads, 7 million posts, 130'000 members...

Wow!!

Bernhard

TalkBass is a pretty huge website. I think DW is doing alright though, 25000 members, not too bad. But tell you what if you want a HUGE music forum, check out Ultimate-guitar.com well over 1 million members!

This is a pretty small forum.......but an special one. That is the difference.

I never really realized it, since this was the only one I was registered on.

I registered for a bass forum and asked for advice on purchasing a bass. In less then 10 minutes I had over 20 replies, and 2 PMs from users with offers.

I would have never expected a bass forum to have more people on now then have ever been on on this forum!

The forum has been pretty dead latley. It might be because its summer and many people are away on vacation. I used to post several times a day, but i haven't really been on the forum that much because ive been so busy. Im sure its the same w/ others.

On the other hand it's giant compared to something like GhostNote. I kind of like this size - big enough to be useful & pull in lots of knowledge but small enough that a couple mods can keep it orderly and we can actually get to know each other.

On the other hand it's giant compared to something like GhostNote. I kind of like this size - big enough to be useful & pull in lots of knowledge but small enough that a couple mods can keep it orderly and we can actually get to know each other.

sounds like my town, funny enough it's about that size.

Yea, I want for nothing on this forum. It just feels like home here.

Back