Time to Retire From Drumming

JohnnyG

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
I quit......................

Attachments

• IMG_2684.MOV
    352.9 KB · Views: 265
What's up buddy. I hope it isn't this place doing this to you.

It was indeed just an app from my iPhone that I wished to try. The Mayor will not quit. He will have to be voted out. Drumming is my way of getting all of the other junk out of my grey matter. Peace.

I wish I could do that to a couple of other scenarios in my life but drums..NEVAH!!!!

Long live the mayor ( Viva senor alcade .......in Floridese )

I wish I could do that to a couple of other scenarios in my life but drums..NEVAH!!!!

Long live the mayor ( Viva senor alcade .......in Floridese )

Yes, and agreed...Long live the mayor - of course in Deutsch that would be...

Lang lebe der Bürgermeister!

Yeah, that would seem a bit extreme.

When I retired from drumming, I sentimentally kept my kit for over 8 years. Then I decided it was cramping up my home for no good reason and sold it for SFA at a garage sale.

I felt no need to attack the kit with a ballistic missile. A more brutally effective method of destruction would be to donate it to a local rehearsal studio as a kit for hire.

But, GD, over 10,000 posts ... no way can you retire!

Wheeeeew! Don't scare me like that! LONG LIVE THE MAYOR!

God Save The Mayor...Dios Salve Al Alcalde...Viva El Alcalde!

When you retire can I have your steam bent snare and your Renown's?

You will have to talk to my grandsons about that. They keep doing this tribal dance every time I see them. Not sure what that means. This lad is now 3 and his brother is 6 and the sticks are flying already.

Attachments

• 47b9d822b3127cce98548e461a0400000055108AcN2jVw2YtF.jpg
    47b9d822b3127cce98548e461a0400000055108AcN2jVw2YtF.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 233
You will have to talk to my grandsons about that. They keep doing this tribal dance every time I see them. Not sure what that means. This lad is now 3 and his brother is 6 and the sticks are flying already.
He is a cute little guy!

i can't believe you're actually the Mayor. god damn that is cool.

Keith Moon would be proud of you, Mayor Grunt.

Anytime something goes down here, the mayor lays down the law.

You gotta love that little cat in the upper left of the pic. BTW, Ddrum makes a great kiddie starter kit for just under $300. You can even sit on it with the kid until his feet can reach the Hhat and Bass pedals. I highly recommend it.

http://www.vintagedrum.com/category/new-drums-new-children-s-drum-sets/brand/ddrum

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ddrum-D1-5-Piece-Kids-Junior-Drum-Set-Kit-Police-Blue-/310345041918

Andrew

I could have used this one.

Attachments

• Take_0003.mov
    1.5 MB · Views: 129
Back