Pics from saturday

sel498

Hey all
I tooka few pics saturday night at a show, sorry but they were with my phone, but you get the idea....Any comments, Q's,
IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

I love it! Except the short tom sizes, makes it look cut down...

What music do you make? I bet it's not acoustic jazz...

Very nice set up mate- what a great looking kit- I have only ever used one floor tom- I dont think I could get on with another one behind the existing one- I think reach may be a problem for me- how do you find it.........did it take some getting used to? It seems all the rage at the moment- most makers are making them in that configuration. I imagine it sounds fantastic tho- nice low end!

Very nice set up mate- what a great looking kit- I have only ever used one floor tom- I dont think I could get on with another one behind the existing one- I think reach may be a problem for me- how do you find it.........did it take some getting used to? It seems all the rage at the moment- most makers are making them in that configuration. I imagine it sounds fantastic tho- nice low end!

Yeah it's the latest craze to hit the shelves. And have you got a load of that john bonham from led zepplin, the latest, hottest chart topping band going? Also what about that buddy rich eh? The latest craze to hit the nation.

I like the kit, but we need specs.

I love it! Except the short tom sizes, makes it look cut down...

What music do you make? I bet it's not acoustic jazz...

Well, the music is pretty much rock, but in Oklahoma the Term Is "Red Dirt", it pretty much country on the edge of rock, and we will play anything from Ryan Adams, to Tom Petty, to 4 Non Blondes, and the Rack tom is the only short stack, its a 12x7, the other two are 14x11 , 16x14. But I would love it if they were 12x12,14x14,16x16.

not really i started with the 2 up 2 down, and scaled back, to the 1 up 2 down, it just seems comfy for more and i sit a little back from the kit so as to not crowd the snare and still have the FT in ergonomic range...Thanks

Very nice looking kit indeed! I love the color and for taking those pics with your phone not too bad at all...thanks for sharing.

JIM

Wow i love it. Tight looking setup. It really shines under the lights.

Really like the short stacks, you got any videos of you playing?

Tom

unfortunately no vids with the dw's, but i have a short vid of Jagg playing in Stillwater, Oklahoma. The pearls you see me playing were ...........UGH, no bottom heads and the Ft head was a double ply with one of the plies ripped, no it was not my kit, it was the last bands kit, Luckily we won the competition that night and the following friday and won a spot in the 2009 Calffry , here is the link of the vid and a link of the Calffy if your interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpCrcjTBSwc&feature=channel_page

www.calffry.com

unfortunately no vids with the dw's, but i have a short vid of Jagg playing in Stillwater, Oklahoma. The pearls you see me playing were ...........UGH, no bottom heads and the Ft head was a double ply with one of the plies ripped, no it was not my kit, it was the last bands kit, Luckily we won the competition that night and the following friday and won a spot in the 2009 Calffry , here is the link of the vid and a link of the Calffy if your interested.

www.calffry.com

pretty cool video.

Nice set.. Link to your band that?

www.calffry.com

Back