2010 Football World Cup-South Africa

Go for the Netherlands they have been to the final more. Either way it will be good to see a new team win.

Ok.. so it is the world cup final on Sunday.

Whos house can we go round and watch the football and have a barby and beer and why.

I live in England, and its always cold and wet, so who,s house can we all come round.

I live in England, and its always cold and wet, so who,s house can we all come round.

Cold and wet in Melbourne at the mo too Woz, so you'll feel right at home. Although it is winter in the southern hemi, so it's to be expected.

Yeah, come on over. You're welcome to lob here.....just make sure you bring enough beer for the two of us though....oh, and be prepared for a late one.....it'll be showing at some ungodly hour of the morning too. Got enough grog to get us through til about 6am?

Ok.. so it is the world cup final on Sunday.

Whos house can we go round and watch the football and have a barby and beer and why.

Woz..275 What part of the planet did you say you came from, it woz England wozn`t it?
Only i too live in the UK and it has been one of the hottest days ever.
You should come round to mine, beers and food need to be supplied by yourself though, oh and the 40 mate`s i have coming over.

Does anyone else think Spain is boring? I read an article where the guy said that all true football lovers enjoy the way they play. Does this mean Spain is playing classical or bebop football, where the experts swoon and the plebs snore?

All I can say is Go Holland!

Weren't you banned? 20

LOL. i think that woz, SUFC.LOYAL, that got banned, you must have me mixed up with someone else.

Jonescrusher, i just called a good friend of mine who lives in the southend area, he said its nice and warm at the moment.

LOL. i think that woz, SUFC.LOYAL, that got banned, you must have me mixed up with someone else.

Jonescrusher, i just called a good friend of mine who lives in the southend area, he said its nice and warm at the moment.

Well for a fellow who registrated probably after SUFC got banned you're pretty well informed :p!
Anyway, here it's about 34 degrees hot, and I wish it was colder here right now like in England;). But I know, I have to enjoy the beautiful weather and not complain.

Spain and Holland never won the title till now, so we will have a new Worldcup Winner tonight anyway. I love both equally, so i can relax and have a beer.

Spain has the better cards i.m.o. - my prognostic is 2:1 for Spain.

I suspect that this will be a heavy tactical game - so not much action till the first team scores.

Yesterdays match was great - contrary to all fears - really a showdown. Best was the Furlain missile hitting the bar the 91th minute - but well for everybody no prolongation - all players were completely exhausted...

Bernhard

Was a little of a boring match. But congrats to Spain for winning for the first time ever. Sorry Holland.

What a dull match! Not a good advert for soccer... and what about the ref!!?? Boy, did he want to be the star of the show..

Anyhow, Viva Espania.

Spain, first team to ever win World Cup after losing first game. They deserve it, congratulations.

Back