What was the last CD (or Record) that you bought or had bought for you?

Miles Davis - kind of blue

it's incredible...
Easily one of my favorite albums of all time. Great, great pick.
Opeth "Watershed"

Gojira "The Way Of All Flesh"

Porcupine Tree "Fear of a Black Planet"

and for the rapper inside of me,

Tech N9ne "Killer"
I see we have similar tastes in metal! My Opeth addiction lead directly to my love of Porcupine Tree. If you haven't yet, you should definitely check out In Absentia. How does The Way Of All Flesh compare to From Mars to Sirius?

Hey man what do you think of it? I was going to buy it at FYE but they ended up not having it. Kollias is a beast, but hows the whole album? I have heard stuff like "As He Creates So He Destroys" and "Eat The Dead" which I really like.

It is amazing! Best Nile CD yet. If you liked Annihilation of the Wicked, you'll love this album. Kollias is just AMAZING. Definitely add it to your collection.

And my newest CD:

Decrepit Birth Diminishing Between Worlds

- Gavin Harrison & 05Ric - Drop
- Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven
- Porcupine Tree - Signify
- Less Than Jake - Losers, Kings, & Things We Don't Understand

The last cd i bought for myself was the fathomless mastery by bloodbath. it was friqin amazing.

and the last cd someone bought for me was still life by opeth thus completing my opeth collection of all there cd's

the new BB King album - one kind favor

great band on it - Jim Keltner, Dr John, Nathan East & T Bone Burnett are the core band ... nice!

The Police- Certifiable

2 DVD 2 CD set- live from Buenos Aires. Unbelievable concert. Copeland is amazing! Particularly, his intro. to Wrapped Around Your Finger.

I'm trying to think.

I believe it was John Scofield's Groove Elation.

And maybe Tower of Power's Greatest Hits. Or Paul Motian's On Broadway Vol. 2.

Just got Iowa from Slipknot. And I must honestly say, I used to be a Slipknot hater. But now, I love them. Ha..

If You Want It... (Greatest Hits)- Badfinger

How come I almost never hear this great classic rock band on the radio??

Back