The Ultimate "Drummerly" Betrayal

HipshotPercussion

My wife, my very own loving wife, actually posted this pic on Facebook and said it was about me!

OrwIA.jpg

Never would've suspected that my own family would promulgate the drummer stereotype. (Of course, her belief in this pic is predicated on the stories I've always told her about my loyalty on the road...um, my true stories, absolutely.)

I'd better stop before I hang myself here. (Too late, I know.)

My wife had dated three guitarists and a bassist before got married. I was the only drummer she'd really gotten to know.

Let me also point out that on the occasions when the Rolling Stones were invited to the Playboy mansion, as appose to having fun with the women, Charlie Watts was living it up in Hugh Hefner's personal game room.

I can't believe another drumnmer knows what "promulgate" means, and used it correctly in a sentence!! :)

Actually the bassist is the one taking the picture.....

Still undetermined, that could either be bassist or vocalist on the left. Althought the vocalist is probably passed out UNDER the table...

I can't believe another drumnmer knows what "promulgate" means, and used it correctly in a sentence!! :)
I got lucky with the word. Found it at the bottom of that bottle!

The person on the left is another guitarist. The full pic is now making it's rounds on all the guitar forums. grrrrrrrr...

The person on the left is another guitarist. The full pic is now making it's rounds on all the guitar forums. grrrrrrrr...

That's alright, if they just take the time to think about it, they'll notice that guitarists are also the first ones to contract herpes.

I've got no statistics or experience as proof, but i can assume can't i?!

Back