A Really Important Poll

Stroman

Diamond Member
The local TV station has be playing some old reruns, and it has got me thinking...

We know the Ginger vs Mary Ann debate is old hat, but -

Who is hotter? Barbara Eden (Jeannie from "I Dream of Jeannie") or Elizabeth Montgomery (Samantha Stevens on "Bewitched")?

This kind of stuff keeps me up at night when it's too late to play the drums.

Elizabeth Montgomery.....I think it's the wiggling nose that gets me. But imagine just how much hotter she would have been in a little pink genie outfit!!

And FWIW, Ginger all the way.

What a timely friggin question! I very rarely find myself in front of the tube but the other night (while sick with the flu) I happened to catch the last 10 minutes of a Bewitched episode (hadn't seen it for at least 25 years) and thought EM was totally stunning! But then IDOJ came on right after it and I was like, "Holy Hotness!"

Don't make me choose!

I love Lizzy,but the last few years,I've been into curves,to Genie would take it.

You like the TV show "Friends"?......Courtney or Jenifer?These are important questions to ponder.:)

Steve B

You like the TV show "Friends"?......Courtney or Jenifer?These are important questions to ponder.:)

Not much a fan of the show but reckon Jennifer is pretty hot. Although the fact that she can't hold on to a fella makes me think there's obviously some gaping flaws there somewhere.

But you are right......all very important. We could spend hours over a few beers sorting this stuff out. :)

Barbara Eden for sure. They even had to cover her navel for the censors. Imagine seeing a navel back in the 60-70's. Oh my.

Elizabeth Montgomery.

The Jeannie character was too ditzy and I like the smart ones.

No contest, Barbara Eden all the way!

The girl who played the character "Barbara Cooper" on One Day at a Time.... Valerie Bertinelli.

A "mom" character - Elizabeth Montgomery for sure.

I find the Ginger/Mary Ann comparison simple - Ginger all the way!

Rachel vs Monica - Rachel all the way!

As for Barbara and Elizabeth - I truly can't decide!!

Neither Janet nor Chrissie did a thing for me.

Hmmmm.

Oh yeah, Gruntersdad's comment about the censors reminded me of the "I Dream of Jeannie" episode that prompted this poll. Not only was Jeannie's outfit provocative for the day, there were women on there dressed in suits kind of like sport coats, but they were awfully short. I wondered what the censors thought of THAT. I thought, "Nice legs!!!" lol

Very important discussion indeed, but can we keep it within the drummerworld :)

So, who is hotter... Emmanuelle Caplette, Cindy Blackman, Meytal Cohen or Sheila E...

My #1 would be Cindy, hot drummer, hot groove and hot looks :)

...​

Attachments

• Important Poll.jpg
    Important Poll.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 452
Back