Pollyanna’s 10 000 posts award retrospective…

Wow! Just dropped in so will give my congratulatory remarks...I'm kind of glad she's outta here...such a peskie little know-it-all. I certainly hope she doesn't IM me when she gets to the states cause I would have some pretty racy words for her for stopping at 9,999! In the same vein, God isn't this such a lame thread- so weak...you could've at least put a little tiny bit of effort and thought into it MAD. And maybe just the slightest gesture of love into that youtube tribute! I hated aydee's poem. He probably puts his prolific pooter on a pedastal after that one. All these drummers are really not well at all...Anon La Ply...that's sort of a French name, so I'm guessing you're from the French side of Transylvania then...You should seriously think about what you're getting into here before you go too far! Drummerworld is a world of people who usually drool a little bit ON THEMSELVES while playing music. Of course if you're anything like Pollyanna, you might probably think that's kinda sexy or something.

seriously tho?? WOW! This is the closest thing to a national level party I've ever seen////ROCK THE NATION POL////mind blowing MAD////and of course i really loved the a.d. poem

I'm pretty sure Conway might be onto something with the knowledge that they are a little more grey...

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Conway might be onto something with the knowledge that they are a little more grey...
Thank you for that ....​
And that's not drool, it's ectoplasm ....​

Polly, come out, come out where ever you are.

I think she's saving up for a tremendous 10,000th post. I hope our expectations aren't too big.

I thought I was the best and stringing out a thread (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Maybe she hasn't made that 10,000th post because she.............

was ABDUCTED BY ALIENS!

Polly, come out, come out where ever you are.

I think she's saving up for a tremendous 10,000th post. I hope our expectations aren't too big.

I thought I was the best and stringing out a thread (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

was ABDUCTED BY ALIENS!

Naw, man. She's not coming back.

This is from the horse's mouth. She has left Sydney and has moved bag n' baggage to some small village in the Vietnamese rain forest. Good news is that it does have an internet connection..

as long as it isn't an extra chromosome

I'm sure it's just the digit, Grunt. I saw your photo - 5 fingers on each hand, well 4 plus a thumb.

Congrats Polly, all 10,000 (9,999?) of your posts are filled with great personality, kindess, intelligence, humour and soul, they have been a pleasure to read.

Thanks Num! I'll pass your kind thoughts on to the Missing Person.

Anonymous Lady Pollyanna, perhaps ????

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/

Try Bacterium's name in there too :)

Wow! Just dropped in so will give my congratulatory remarks...I'm kind of glad she's outta here...such a peskie little know-it-all.

YES! You understand me! ... er, Polly ... you understand Polly. Ahem. Sorry, just my dissociative disorder playing up again.

You should seriously think about what you're getting into here before you go too far! Drummerworld is a world of people who usually drool a little bit ON THEMSELVES while playing music. Of course if you're anything like Pollyanna, you might probably think that's kinda sexy or something

Believe me, caring for an 89 year old man has ensured that i will never have an appetite for drool! NOT sexy!! Hmm, thanks for for the heads up ... maybe this isn't a safe place for me?

was ABDUCTED BY ALIENS!

CORRECT. I was trying to keep this fact hidden as others may find it disturbing ... the prospect of those poor aliens suffering ... horrific!

This is from the horse's mouth. She has left Sydney and has moved bag n' baggage to some small village in the Vietnamese rain forest. Good news is that it does have an internet connection..

Wow, I didn't know that! My guess is the aliens were on the way to Gliese 581 c and got as far as Vietnam before her endless gibber-jabber got too much.

Yarn Ray Chow .......................................................​

I have serious issues with the word "ply" being in the username of a drummer of Polly's standing, but as Anon is apparently an alien molesting French Transilvanian on a Vietnamese eco tourist jaunt, that's just fine ;)

I have serious issues with the word "ply" being in the username of a drummer of Polly's standing, but as Anon is apparently an alien molesting French Transilvanian on a Vietnamese eco tourist jaunt, that's just fine ;)

Wouldnt it be fun if EVERYBODY followed suit and went 'anagram'?

It'd be a pretty funky place for awhile. What do you think, Meek Pipe Slit?

Hahaha, yes Abe, it would :) All manner of connotations re: your anagram suggestion. Actually, if you go to Anon's personal profile, look at the last 10 visitors, & you'll find a new anagram visitor. See if you can work it out :)

Hahaha, yes Abe, it would :) All manner of connotations re: your anagram suggestion. Actually, if you go to Anon's personal profile, look at the last 10 visitors, & you'll find a new anagram visitor. See if you can work it out :)

Aha, a sneaky, subversive marketeer of premium drums, I notice!

Forget what I just said. Glad I can help. anywho....

No problem, My Hinted Prize ...

Or was that Hyped Miner Zit?

... Herd Enmity? Zip.

... Die, Mint Zephyr!!

Heaps more goodies - MZ, you have a highly anagrammable name.

Denim Hyper Zit ... the list goes on ...

Eskil, Ow Grannie LOL

Andy, Rum Drug Us is a nice one :)

And Henri... Congrats man, this was one hell of a tribute, very emotional, funny, well written.. you, my friend, not only are a great person but also a damn GENIUS !!!! :)

I guess I'll be drinking beer in your name too!!! Haha. :D

Thanks Diego... at least you'll be able to drink a beer in my name, haha, cheers!

I think she is toying with us now......(Anon?)

Unlike Pollyanna, you're politicaly correct!

God isn't this such a lame thread- so weak...you could've at least put a little tiny bit of effort and thought into it MAD. And maybe just the slightest gesture of love into that youtube tribute!

LOL!!! ...hey, sometimes I'm lacking inspirations for creativity, and I'm a lazy guy by nature, so I went for something short and simple :)

Seriously, thanks man, I really appreciate your comments, that was real fun to read!

was ABDUCTED BY ALIENS!

Oh God... poor aliens...

...is the Vietnamese rain forest in outer Transylvania? I've always been a sucker at geography :(

Maybe Polly went to Transylvania to meet her ancester, I believe Count Dracula originated from there.

Meek Pipe Slit and I will meet eventually for an Abroad Smut Mud fight, kinda kinky, don't you think?

Well, if we're all going anagrammed, there's a new MAYOR in town folks :)

Oh God... poor aliens...

...is the Vietnamese rain forest in outer Transylvania? I've always been a sucker at geography :(

Maybe Polly went to Transylvania to meet her ancester, I believe Count Dracula originated from there.

Like I said they freaked. I started talking about the virtues of Meg and they went all weird on me and dumped me in 'Nam - 'Nam, Transylvania, that is. It works with the rest of my ancestry - Austria, Germany, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Iceland, Ireland, New Zealand and, of course, Oz.

Meek Pipe Slit and I will meet eventually for an Abroad Smut Mud fight, kinda kinky, don't you think?

Excellent! "Smut Mud" - what an amazing name for a band!

Well, if we're all going anagrammed, there's a new MAYOR in town folks :)

Look out Grunter! Or should I say ... Turd Dangers LOL

Back