Pic of yourself

haha, here is another onw I just made...that`s cool ^^

art.jpg

Karl

Drummer Karl said:
Yep, but already bought new Vic Firth SD4...but for such a "Light" concert they were pretty okay...

Karl
yeah man those might need to go to the emergency room lol.

no really,

those sticks are really good. I got a pair about 2 years ago, im still wackin away at em. they are just great.

I have to get some more pics of me on my new kit but here is my(NEW) ELX cobalt fade kit and me in the dirty bathroom mirror lol.I am real short so everything is real close together. Don't you think I would be a cool rocker Mom?
I just got my Neil Peart Rush stick packs(red and black) today and got a back stage pass sticker in one, that's all I won.
Picture121.jpg

Picture111.jpg

Class A Drummer said:
yeah man those might need to go to the emergency room lol.

no really,

those sticks are really good. I got a pair about 2 years ago, im still wackin away at em. they are just great.

Haha!

honestly: till now I NEVER EVER found some greater sticks than the SD4! They are so light, so "fast"...especially awesome for Jazz...and that it`s a maple stick is even better, it`s a great wood.

Karl

From about a year ago. Its my myspace picture. Im the one on the left.

If you can, imagine a younger, paler Paul McCartney. Thats me.

Edit: Theres a newer one of me and my kit!

Attachments

• frank.jpg
    frank.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 817
  • Trent2.jpg
    Trent2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 819
Drummer Karl said:
Haha!

honestly: till now I NEVER EVER found some greater sticks than the SD4! They are so light, so "fast"...especially awesome for Jazz...and that it`s a maple stick is even better, it`s a great wood.

Karl
Yeah they are really good because not only are they great for jazz, but also good for funk and rock. But if you want amazing jazz sticks, try out the AJ6. Im not kidding, like they are ridiculously amazing for jazz. Definitly give em a try.

Neurotica, absoluetly beautiful. Now that's what I mean when I say true Ukrainian beauty.

Franklin, holy @$#! you DO look like Paul McCartney!

2 years ago, almost 3
ElixirFeb24th0019.jpg

Me labour day weekend 2005 for the DCA World Championships in Scranton, PA (DRUM CORPS FTW!!!)
me20054.jpg

Last summer having some fun
adam.jpg

Me in the middle looking like an idiot after a show with my bandmates
20devilway.jpg

Me, a cig, and a beer relaxing at a cottage
P8190069.jpg

Class A Drummer said:
Yeah they are really good because not only are they great for jazz, but also good for funk and rock. But if you want amazing jazz sticks, try out the AJ6. Im not kidding, like they are ridiculously amazing for jazz. Definitly give em a try.

Well...Class A, I thought about buying the AJ6 BUT I just switched over to maple wood and the AJ6 are hickory, just too heavy for me, seems to be an amazing Jazz stick and if there would be a maple version I`d buy them...

back to topic now.

Karl

DogBreath said:
Woah, great arms! Feel free to post any more pics. Oh, of the drums too.

=-)
Hey thank you man!!!
Gotta have the guns if you are gonna beat those skins.
Don't you just hate the term, "girly arms". Ha! Ha! we all know some one who has them.
Go to the gym, do some weights, beef up them little limbs.Don't be a girly man.
Drummers beat skins harder.
Oh hey my old tattoo is going for a re-do on the 12th so I will post pics then if anyone is into that.Blood and needles are cool(sick puppy).
Everyone is so cute/hot on here.

themac5150 said:
Oh yes Pinner, a very cool MOM!!! ;o)

You are naughty.Too old to be my kid.I will leave it at that.
GO pound something in your room.

badlydubbedsean said:
hi im new and this is a piccy of me mucking about:

10717110a1985387921b792832901ml.jpg

How ironic, Sean looks like Bill Bruford AND he lives in Surrey!

My first ever post here.....Sonor Force 3005 in red maple (I see someone else has the same great taste!!) And that's a head shot of me. Add glasses and villagers carrying torches and pitchforks in the background and that's what I look like today.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 786
  • kyles_drums_001.jpg
    kyles_drums_001.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 789
Back